Skip to main content
Topic: Mick Malthouse admits his love for Dale Thomas - the Age (Read 7570 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Mick Malthouse admits his love for Dale Thomas - the Age

Reply #15
I have to admit its still a little weird for me thinking of Thomas as a navy blue, a screamer in the goal square should change that quickly!
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Re: Daisy love!!

Reply #16
I think the next step is - don't worry about being loved, be respected," Malthouse said.

"I have seen some great players through my time have that philosophy and they are highly respected and they are hard.

"They are very, very hard men and they get the best out of their teammates around them. I think we are leaning close to that."

I've been trying to instil the same philosophy into my crew. Fortunately the recent resignation of one staff member has lead to the appointment of someone who is on the same page.

Do you love him as a son?

The appointee is a woman LR. I don't call her Christie either. ;)
IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #17
I have to admit its still a little weird for me thinking of Thomas as a navy blue, a screamer in the goal square should change that quickly!

I agree its a bit strange as we dont get many players from the traditional enemy clubs like Collingwood and Essendon lining up for us.........lets hope Thomas can provide as much value as another ex pie in Heath Scotland...

Reply #18

I agree its a bit strange as we dont get many players from the traditional enemy clubs like Collingwood and Essendon lining up for us.........lets hope Thomas can provide as much value as another ex pie in Heath Scotland...

Fingers crossed EB.