Skip to main content
Topic: Rd 20: Carlton v Bulldogs (In Game Thread) (Read 33360 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Rd 20: Carlton v Bulldogs (In Game Thread)

Reply #45
www.viplivebox.eu

Reply #46
murphy is playing for free kicks like I ve never seen before

Reply #47
Something is very wrong at Princess Park
Excuses year 1, blame year 2, contract extention year 3........

Reply #48
Lucky goal from Curnow

Reply #49
Who got subbed? Watson?

Reply #50
Armfield getting a few nice touches

Reply #51
Curnow trying hard and that was good reward.

Reply #53
We lack so much in the middle gibbs has to go in there

Reply #54
Ok they just showed it. Looks like Watson.

Reply #56
Glad that half is over  ???  Only down by 15 but should be more.

Reply #57
Glad I chose Princes Park rather than Etihad!

I got to see our blokes challenged but in a close one, steel themselves for a good win (3 goals).

Nice sitting on the blue wooden seats on the cemetry side watching a good game... warm sun streaming down.

Had a giggle at 3/4 time when coach got his players together for the big talk before resuming for the final quarter... Coach: 'How are we using the ball?'
Robbo: 'Fkn around too much.'
Coach: 'Exactly right'.

Getting home in time to watch this poor excuse for a game... how undisciplined and confused do our blokes look. Someone previous commented that it looked like the Pagan years - yes. Agree. And gee we really are starting to get into the habit of carrying blokes. Murph looks like he's trying to play to an instruction rather than using any of his natural abilities. Are we trying to mould a fox into a tiger?
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #58
Cant win a stoppage and our usual tackling issues are apparent again.....we may win this due to the dogs being such poor converters but if we had been playing a decent team we would be 5-8 goals down.

Gibbs disposal concerns me....has had plenty of time to hit up targets but doesnt make his kicks count often enough.
Thought Watson was going ok till injured...
Bootmsa isnt big enough to take either Grant or Jones and I am not usre what he is doing down back on bigger players...this has been an issue before and Malthouse continues to get this wrong.
Betts has been better this week, Garlett well held...

Waite has done nothing but at least has been physical...Henderson been ok witha couple of goals, Rowe has had a couple of markd but hasnt done enough.

Menzel...couple of goals and shows some class...

Warnock and Rowe have probably broken even with Minson in the ruck its just when the ball hits the deck the Dogs are like terriers in pursuit of the ball.
Murphy, Brock  and Judd are not really effective and while Curnow and Cachia have not been too bad they are trailing the Dogs mid to the ball most times.

Touhy and Walker have been unsighted, Simpson has worked hard for not much result and Scotland while picking up kicks hasnt done a lot with the footy.

Reply #59
two overcooked kicks from Yarran...apparently he has class?