Skip to main content
Topic: Trumpled (Alternative Leading) (Read 384901 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Trumpled (Alternative Leading)

Reply #3075
Not sure Pelosi deserves the hatred. I put it down to 2 things: the Republicans have conducted a sustained smear campaign against her (and we’ve seen that works with low information voters and those hermetically sealed inside the right-wing media bubble), and she’s a woman (as LP noted).

Right-wingers love to paint her as a communist but the progressives see her as too centrist. It would be interesting to ask Pelosi haters why they hate her. If they’re honest, they’ll confess it’s because Fox News told them to do so. Or that they don’t like that she’s involved in Satanic sexual assaults on children after which she eats them.

But how do they get worked up over her when her opposite number is Kevin McCarthy and the QOP leader in the Senate is Mitch McConnell? If they don’t like her because she represents Beltway politics, surely she’d pale in comparison to them.

Reply #3076
Or that they don’t like that she’s involved in Satanic sexual assaults on children after which she eats them.
Hmm, looking at her I don't think she could eat a whole one! :o

Unless of course she's a Flerken in disguise! ;)
The Force Awakens!

Reply #3077
Or that they don’t like that she’s involved in Satanic sexual assaults on children after which she eats them.

:)) Now that's one helluva line... perhaps some therapy?  ;)  :))  Or maybe you've missed your vocation as a fantasy writer for adults only!  :))  :))

In all seriousness, she does have an image problem and needs people to help soften her appearance. And to learn to whip in a smile/laugh and to turn seeming bitterness into determination for truth. I should have put some emoji on a few of my comments a few posts back. Though I stand by my Orange One comments... I bet he has undiagnosed C-PTSD (Borderline Personality Disorder) and adult ADHD (along with sociopathy, which shares narcissism with BPDs).
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #3078
The belief in cannabilistic Satanic child sex rings involving Democrats is a core QAnon belief, incredible as that might seem.

Reply #3079
The belief in cannabilistic Satanic child sex rings involving Democrats is a core QAnon belief, incredible as that might seem.

A former colleague, a charming English lass of Jamaican heritage, has been sucked right into that QAnon pit.  I can’t believe how a relatively normal person (whatever that is) has lost her ability to think critically 😢
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #3080

I'd put them together on a deserted island and see what happens. My money is on Pelosi to kill and eat the Orange One.

Yes, I think I’d prefer to duke it out with Aurangzeb.  Pelosi would be using my splintered bones for toothpicks before I knew what was happening 😉
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #3081
Lods, we’re seeing reality diverging from your prediction. Trump is maintaining his gravitational pull on the QOP. Your theory that Trump would fade away after a year or so was rational. Unless this happens, the QOP will remain in the wilderness. But the QOP has opted for the irrational option that allows individual Republicans to retain some power in the short-term.

A few Republicans tried to reach escape velocity and escape Trump’s pull such as Lindsay Graham and Nikki Haley. But they could tell they couldn’t manage it, so they’re changing their tunes as they’re sucked back into slavish fealty to Trump.

How can any of the potential Republican presidential hopes make a case if they’re just parroting Trump’s line. Why vote for pale imitators when you can vote for the real thing?

Reply #3082
How can any of the potential Republican presidential hopes make a case if they’re just parroting Trump’s line. Why vote for pale imitators when you can vote for the real thing?
Dead man walking, inside job. If QAnon think the accusations that stuff like that happening on the other side are real, QOP can't deny that it happens on their side of politics!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #3083
Trump was a very successful president if your Guage is how well the masses were distracted from those who truly weird power and are powerful.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #3084
Lods, we’re seeing reality diverging from your prediction. Trump is maintaining his gravitational pull on the QOP. Your theory that Trump would fade away after a year or so was rational. Unless this happens, the QOP will remain in the wilderness. But the QOP has opted for the irrational option that allows individual Republicans to retain some power in the short-term.

A few Republicans tried to reach escape velocity and escape Trump’s pull such as Lindsay Graham and Nikki Haley. But they could tell they couldn’t manage it, so they’re changing their tunes as they’re sucked back into slavish fealty to Trump.

100%

The Republicans have an almighty quandary to deal with. Not only did the Orange One expose/fuel the chasms between the hard right, traditionals and more 'reasonables' but he did give them very good numbers for a strong base - how the hell do you hold that base AND deal with such disparity and dysfunctionality within the party? You certainly will not unite a political party using the rhetoric of the divider, whose very MO was was personality based around his own grandiosity!! :o  ::)

The Orange One was a deeply divisive character with serious personality and mental health issues, demonstrated quite spectacularly through a Neanderthal and fundamental attitude of 'winners & losers / "you're either fer me or you're agin me"'. If you're for him, you're fantastic, great, beautiful... and he may even declare love for you. If he thinks you're 'agin' him, you're a fake, fraud or unpatriotic. Addressing this lingering toxic cloud within the Republican Party will be especially difficult for such conservative people, who, by their very nature, fear change.

So if a future Republican leader decides to follow the Orange One's script... may the gods help them! They'll end up in a world of cr@p. The Orange One was authentically himself - as deranged as that was. The newbie actually needs to be the opposite of the Orange One... someone who unites AND holds the base - good luck finding him (won't be a her, that's a leap to far for conservatives).

And no point hoping for Jesus/a Messiah (we at the CFC have learned that!!!!) to reappear, if he did he'd be an independent... and Jesus was something of a radical and definitely not conservative, but that's another topic.

Reply #3085
@Baggers   I think that you’re being very disrespectful of Neanderthals.  They were superbly adapted for life in Ice Age Europe and their society was rich with artistic, spiritual and communal endeavour.  Apart from African folk, all modern humans carry Neanderthal DNA but I suspect that Aurangzeb inherited less than most; Neanderthals had large hands :)

Reply #3086
QOP; Queen of Pain or wordplay on GOP that’s far too subtle for me  :-\

Reply #3088
Yep. Some call it the GOPQ but QOP is more emphatic and quicker to type!

Reply #3089
@Baggers   I think that you’re being very disrespectful of Neanderthals.  They were superbly adapted for life in Ice Age Europe and their society was rich with artistic, spiritual and communal endeavour.  Apart from African folk, all modern humans carry Neanderthal DNA but I suspect that Aurangzeb inherited less than most; Neanderthals had large hands :)

:))  :))  :))  David, thank you for picking me up on this scientific reality. Dreadful oversight on my part. I should have factored in the hands...  :-[   ;)  ;D