Skip to main content
Topic: Trumpled (Alternative Leading) (Read 390596 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Trumpled (Alternative Leading)

Reply #3210
America-Spoiled for choice. ::)

Reply #3212
Don't mention the war(assassination).

Today, if you ever needed to know why the Orang and his team are dangerous, it should now be beyond doubt, this is basically the same style of vitriol that lead to the capitol riots in the first place.

In my opinion it's unequivocal proof this guy is prepared to burn down the house to get his way, they should rename him Nero!

Why the feck would anyone want to go into politics with this bloke stoking the fires, the extreme left and extreme right will meet in the chaotic middle and nobody will be safe!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #3213
Don't mention the war(assassination).

Today, if you ever needed to know why the Orang and his team are dangerous, it should now be beyond doubt, this is basically the same style of vitriol that lead to the capitol riots in the first place.

In my opinion it's unequivocal proof this guy is prepared to burn down the house to get his way, they should rename him Nero!

Why the feck would anyone want to go into politics with this bloke stoking the fires, the extreme left and extreme right will meet in the chaotic middle and nobody will be safe!
Agree completely - the GOP have a lot to answer for, standing idly by while this guy trashes democracy.   And if he does win, heaven help those on the other side of the fence......
This is now the longest premiership drought in the history of the Carlton Football Club - more evidence of climate change?

Reply #3214
America-Spoiled for choice. ::)
After Biden, the next US will be a "Weekend At Bernies" character. They may even wheel out a dead Biden with his shades on and being held up and advisors/CIA guards.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #3215
We can laugh at it, but the following is an example of how dangerous politics can be once the public is incited.

Apparently in the recent Iowa nominations Trump lost in one region and he's taken offence at it with quiet rumours of retribution to the voters of that region, and in the interim Trump's supporters are already claiming the result against him in that region was due to election tampering.

So if that's how they behave in a trivial pre-selection, bullying voters, what's going to happen in the real deal?

I've personally very little interest in either Democrat or Republican, but I've just watched a great series on the World War II from the Frontlines and the types of fanaticism back then draw an uncomfortable parallel to the current global political climate abroad and at home.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #3216
We can laugh at it, but the following is an example of how dangerous politics can be once the public is incited.

Apparently in the recent Iowa nominations Trump lost in one region and he's taken offence at it with quiet rumours of retribution to the voters of that region, and in the interim Trump's supporters are already claiming the result against him in that region was due to election tampering.

So if that's how they behave in a trivial pre-selection, bullying voters, what's going to happen in the real deal?

I've personally very little interest in either Democrat or Republican, but I've just watched a great series on the World War II from the Frontlines and the types of fanaticism back then draw an uncomfortable parallel to the current global political climate abroad and at home.
Donald is getting scarier with each 'victory' - I reckon they need to make sure he gets an orange jumpsuit to match his complexion.......
This is now the longest premiership drought in the history of the Carlton Football Club - more evidence of climate change?

Reply #3217
Donald is getting scarier with each 'victory' - I reckon they need to make sure he gets an orange jumpsuit to match his complexion.......

Aint that the truth!
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #3218
Donald is getting scarier with each 'victory' - I reckon they need to make sure he gets an orange jumpsuit to match his complexion.......
It appears that the people after him for financial and trading issues are convinced he'll use the US Presidency for retribution, so they are very restrained in their pursuit of lost funds.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #3219
How is he scarier than the other republican candidates?
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #3220
Mostly I think it's his unpredictability, the question is I suppose is it carefully planned to appear unhinged or really scattergun.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #3221
You only need to listen to his proclamations to realise he is a narcissistic liar who believes he is above all accountability.  If he is in the Oval Office again, he will make sure that things are done his way this time, and any political/business/legal opponents will find their proverbial heads on stakes and on display in Times Square.

Sadly, no-one in the GOP will have the guts to stop him.  His team will be a bunch of subservient sycophants who will be more than happy to compromise their ideals to stay in Donald's good books.

Reply #3222
Anyone familiar with Aurangzeb’s lawyer, Alina Habba, in the defamation case?

She said on a podcast that, if given a choice between being pretty or smart, she would take pretty because it’s easy to fake being smart. Well, she’s not doing a very good job of it …
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #3223
Ignoring the issues about Biden as Trumps opponent, which I'm sure someone will raise in the usual defence of Trump, I'm utterly gobsmacked anybody can seriously think a bloke like Trump or Musk will have the general public's best interest at heart.

I genuinely doubt they would even lift their foot of the accelerator for you, especially in Trump's case for the majority of people who most loudly support him!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #3224
Anyone familiar with Aurangzeb’s lawyer, Alina Habba, in the defamation case?
Alina Habba is to Trump's defence team what Hird was to the CheatsFC MC, a face for the media.

You don't have to be low paid to be a puppet!
The Force Awakens!