43 - White
[ 15 ] (22.1%)
44 - Carrazzo
[ 1 ] (1.5%)
46 - Ellard
[ 7 ] (10.3%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Voting closed: April 27, 2014, 07:43:42 pm

Topic: R5 - WORST on ground vs Dogs (Read 3920 times) previous topic - next topic

R5 - WORST on ground vs Dogs

This has been pretty easy to pick so far this year, with effort like that it may be a bit harder.
Have at it.

Re: R5 - WORST on ground vs Dogs

Reply #1
For me Lucas, Casboult and White. All three stunk it up badly and they were standout stinkers from where I sit.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #2
For me Lucas, Casboult and White. All three stunk it up badly and they were standout stinkers from where I sit.

I thought Lucas did a great job in the last 50 minutes of the game - one of his better games. Ditto Levi.

White - liability.
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #3
Rowe, White and Casboult for me.

Problem isn't what they don't do, it is the things they do in those rabbit in the headlight moments that can derail the whole team!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #4
Rowe, White & Cripps for me.
Football is life, there is nothing else....

Reply #5
Rowe, White & Cripps for me.

Whilst I was in your camp Brettie, I do accept the argument made by one poster that White and Rowe were able to do a sufficient enough role so as to allow Hendo and Waite to play in the forward half for the entire game. With the added burden of no Jamo. Cripps really needs a run with role on a quality opponent to further his development, but run in the NB's won't hurt either.
IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #6
Touhys getting a lot of ball but Christ o matic he making some awful decisions and disposing poorly.

At least he was better one on one, but I thought he was our weakest link along with Cripps.
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................

Reply #7
Touhys getting a lot of ball but Christ o matic he making some awful decisions and disposing poorly.

At least he was better one on one, but I thought he was our weakest link along with Cripps.

Reckon he needs to be either given a role through the midfield to try and restore some confidence or given a run in the NB's. Rather see Army get a run in his role ATM.
IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #8
White - for obvious reasons.
Judd - maybe not his fault but what happened to him hurt  the team and his abiliity to contribute.
Everitt - a nice goal, but needs to find a way to get more involved. Apologies if he did a defensive job I didn't notice.
Mens sana in corpore sano - A healthy mind in a healthy body.

Navy, it's not just a color, it's an attitude !!!

Reply #9
White, Lucas. Ellard...