Skip to main content
Topic: MM nominates Richo, McGuire and Caro (Read 7436 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: MM nominates Richo, McGuire and Caro

Reply #16
A few Carlton boys (Walker, Kruez, Everitt, Bucks, Bell? and a coaching staff member) did it. They were challenged by The CheatsFC. The boys nominated MM, Ninthmond and I didn't catch who else. It was posted on the Club's Instagram page and I think it's on the club website.

I reckon it's Ciaran Byrne, not Bell, but not sure. The other person they nominated was Justin Cordy.

Too short for Byrne... not Dinger either... got me stuffed who that shorter bloke on the far right is also - made a helluva racket though!

Be interesting to see Caro step up to the challenge... and the 3 she nominates!

Can anyone picture Caro with Nipple erections just after she gets it?......On second thought  ohhh.  No.  

Re: MM nominates Richo, McGuire and Caro

Reply #17
A few Carlton boys (Walker, Kruez, Everitt, Bucks, Bell? and a coaching staff member) did it. They were challenged by The CheatsFC. The boys nominated MM, Ninthmond and I didn't catch who else. It was posted on the Club's Instagram page and I think it's on the club website.

I reckon it's Ciaran Byrne, not Bell, but not sure. The other person they nominated was Justin Cordy.

Too short for Byrne... not Dinger either... got me stuffed who that shorter bloke on the far right is also - made a helluva racket though!

Be interesting to see Caro step up to the challenge... and the 3 she nominates!

Can anyone picture Caro with Nipple erections just after she gets it?......On second thought  ohhh.  No.  

I second that. There are ladies on this thread guys ::)
Why did the Carlton FC fall? So they could learn to pick themselves up.