Skip to main content
Topic: Welcome Lauren Arnell (Read 2681 times) previous topic - next topic

Welcome Lauren Arnell

We have received permission from the AFL to pre-sign Lauren Arnell as a priority selection because she has an existing relationship with Carlton (she is our first Visy Female Football Ambassador).

Check out her highlights here:

http://www.carltonfc.com.au/video/2016-08-25/lauren-arnell-highlights

She goes alright and has very quick hands.  Some of the grounds remind me of the weed infested cow paddocks I played on in the 1960s and 70s  ::)
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Re: Welcome Lauren Arnell

Reply #1
Doubters should watch the highlights, and particularly take note of the work she does in the higher level games. Left foot, right foot, turning either way.

Is there a feminine term for "Diesel", because she can be the girl's team equivalent!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #2
I'm going to enjoy watching our Lady Blues going around in the new year.

Reply #3
Doubters should watch the highlights, and particularly take note of the work she does in the higher level games. Left foot, right foot, turning either way.

Is there a feminine term for "Diesel", because she can be the girl's team equivalent!

Lauren has an interesting kicking technique on her left with a one-handed ball drop.  it seems to work though.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball