Skip to main content
Topic: State Elections (Read 13430 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: State Elections

Reply #180
Seems like he was corrupt within his own Party but good for the state. Had great vision for his state and was always front and centre in a crisis. Even 2 weeks ago he was still 56-44 up 2PP, greater than at the last election. Certainly polarised people but a great percentage those who said they vote Labor said it was due to Andrews. Like anything, it was the vocal minority that made the most noise.

Reply #181
Seems like he was corrupt within his own Party but good for the state. Had great vision for his state and was always front and centre in a crisis. Even 2 weeks ago he was still 56-44 up 2PP, greater than at the last election. Certainly polarised people but a great percentage those who said they vote Labor said it was due to Andrews. Like anything, it was the vocal minority that made the most noise.
Hannibal Lecter would have won votes against the Liberal Party candidates.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #182
Nah pure hate for this guy we had two businesses and had to close them due to his authoritaniasm and we will never be compensated for his zealousness of delusions of grandeur in WEF style. He has turned the state in a Woke dystopia and we are left holding the bag. HATE HIM.

Reply #183
Nah pure hate for this guy we had two businesses and had to close them due to his authoritaniasm and we will never be compensated for his zealousness of delusions of grandeur in WEF style. He has turned the state in a Woke dystopia and we are left holding the bag. HATE HIM.

Don’t forget he ate babies…
Let’s go BIG !

Reply #185

I will still punch him in the face if I see him in the street :)
I dead set dreamt last night that he lived in my street for years, he was walking by my house and I spoke to him for the first time since he moved in. ;D  ;D  ;D
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #186

The guy is a flog. Publicly said it's not for me to decide who my successor is then tore strips off of them for daring to challenge his apprentice. He was a great politician and great at winning elections but is Victoria better than it was a decade ago? No, not by any measure.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #187

The guy is a flog. Publicly said it's not for me to decide who my successor is then tore strips off of them for daring to challenge his apprentice. He was a great politician and great at winning elections but is Victoria better than it was a decade ago? No, not by any measure.

What he said x2.
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.