Skip to main content
Topic: CV and mad panic behaviour (Read 427549 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: CV and mad panic behaviour

Reply #315
According to what I've read, Ardern has support from her party, the opposition, and the populace generally. The national state of emergency may seem harsh, but is about right IMO, given how serious this situation actually is. It's 4 weeks out of your life. They have no deaths and few infections, and she'd like to keep it that way, as she bloody well should.

Reply #316
Just because the world isn't being crapty enough lately

I had my ute broken into yesterday morning. $10k worth of tools gone.

Now i can't work until i replace them...or at least some of them.

Yay for society!  >:(

Bloody hell, sorry to hear that, K. I hope insurance replaces stuff asap.

Was it at Coronet Bay? Crime is definitely up on the Island... much bigger police presence and only this morning someone decided to try and climb the fence into our property, only to be confronted by 40kgs of angry Doberman.
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #317
When Ardern does it,  she's a compassionate saviour,  when an Australian does it,  they're an A-hole. Like their so called "green, pro-environment outlook" the hypocrisy is nauseating.

DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #318
When Ardern does it,  she's a compassionate saviour,  when an Australian does it,  they're an A-hole. .....................

There's nothing compassionate about a national state of emergency. It's a tough, no compromise measure for tough times. 

Reply #319

Sorry to hear that and a sad reflection on the scumbag minority we have to live with in the community, on the brighter side they didnt get your toilet paper did they?

Reply #320
There's nothing compassionate about a national state of emergency. It's a tough, no compromise measure for tough times. 

There's also a strong element of her craving whatever attention she can get.

Reply #321
Bloody hell, sorry to hear that, K. I hope insurance replaces stuff asap.

Was it at Coronet Bay? Crime is definitely up on the Island... much bigger police presence and only this morning someone decided to try and climb the fence into our property, only to be confronted by 40kgs of angry Doberman.
Nah, northern suburbs.

I literally changed car insurance companies the day of the incident because i found out....
1. They were d!ckheads and would barely cover me when someone reversed into the side of my ute....while i was stationary!
2. They wouldn't cover me if something like that happened.

So best case scenario, i pay 800 and get 1000 back off them.
Not worth the hassle.

So i have to wear it.
First thing next day i inquired about tool insurance.....and cameras.  ::)

Reply #322
There's also a strong element of her craving whatever attention she can get.

Well, she is a politician, and publicity stunts fall well within their remit, but I personally think it's more unlikely than likely. And any supposed attention seeking on her part is completely dwarfed by other pollies, e.g the leader of the free world.

Reply #323
What has become patently clear is that there is a large number of modern day Typhoid Mary types, Covid Casey if you will, roaming around indignant to their contamination of the innocent, indifferent because of their own asymptomatic status to "a little cold."

They are not people ignorant of their COVID-19 status, they are people who have tested positive and deliberately ignored the request to isolate themselves from society. Of course some of the worst offenders are it seems the wealthy privileged, perhaps they are wealthy enough have ordered their own private ICU or ventilator.

They act deliberately, so officially charge them with Attempted Murder or Sedition, they harm both the public and the economy, if guilty throw away the key they no longer deserve to be part of humanity as they deliberately act inhumanely!

Unfortunately, I suspect if the police continue to be shackled in regard to taking serious and immediate action, the public will act and then innocent people will be harmed. It's not going to end well.

Mr Premier Daniel Andrews, pieces of paper and legal threats are worthless if you don't act on them, if you don't act expect the mindless hoards to follow Covid Casey's example not yours, just ask any female victim of violence how useful a restraining order is, help might be enabled threw a signature, but what use can it be if it comes after the violation?

Shizen our society is pissweak, ..................  "Stop......or I'll shout Stop again!"
The Force Awakens!

Reply #324
What's wrong with ducking people?  Just stay at home FFS.  Is it so bloody hard?  

I get called into school this morning to collect on line learning materials - first time left the house in days - and are met by teachers in HAZMAT gear.

Meanwhile on the walk down to school there's the old couple with the  Jim's mowing franchise blithely cutting lawns la la la,  the supermarket is buzzing...shops open.

I've lost my career,  my job and I can stay home unless necessary why the FCUK can't these people - YOU ARE NOT AN ESSENTIAL WORKER IN A CRITICAL JOB.

As for the couple who came back from Aspen with the virus....enjoy the cell you selfish clowns.

DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #325
After having read about the COVID Caseys this morning, I'm heading into work because we need to keep working, if we stop food, pharmaceuticals(medicine / drugs), health goods(including poo tickets) all eventually stop.

I drive past the beach and people are rolling up for outdoor boot camp. Four people are there getting ready to join in, they are carrying weights, boxing gloves(shared no doubt!), punching bags, exercise mats, they seem to be in their 60s/70s.

They all got out of the same car, I've never come across a more prudent case for euthanasia!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #326
According to what I've read, Ardern has support from her party, the opposition, and the populace generally. The national state of emergency may seem harsh, but is about right IMO, given how serious this situation actually is. It's 4 weeks out of your life. They have no deaths and few infections, and she'd like to keep it that way, as she bloody well should.

Yes my Kiwi cousins have nothing but praise for her, regardless of their political leanings.

I reckon Jacinda is doing a great job and would happily swap both Scotty and Albo for her!
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #327

Askholes!
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #328
Yes my Kiwi cousins have nothing but praise for her, regardless of their political leanings.

I reckon Jacinda is doing a great job and would happily swap both Scotty and Albo for her!

Same.

Reply #329
What's wrong with ducking people?  Just stay at home FFS.  Is it so bloody hard?  

I get called into school this morning to collect on line learning materials - first time left the house in days - and are met by teachers in HAZMAT gear.

Meanwhile on the walk down to school there's the old couple with the  Jim's mowing franchise blithely cutting lawns la la la,  the supermarket is buzzing...shops open.

I've lost my career,  my job and I can stay home unless necessary why the FCUK can't these people - YOU ARE NOT AN ESSENTIAL WORKER IN A CRITICAL JOB.

As for the couple who came back from Aspen with the virus....enjoy the cell you selfish clowns.

Its dead in my neck of the woods Proff. Sorry to hear about your loss, chin up and stay positive. Dont let the imbeciles get you down, I know its hard but try. No point getting angry as it achieves little but affect your wellbeing.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time