Skip to main content
Topic: Community Cup Carlton vs St. Kilda (Read 9042 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Community Cup Carlton vs St. Kilda

Reply #150
This site also has an ignore option, but you have to dig a little to find it.

Reply #151
keogh has a grand total of 48 posts to his name on here, over a period of 7 or 8 years. I don't think he's all that bad.

Reply #152
Keogh cops crap all the time on the other site too with his crap going all the way back to the days where he said Ratten was no good. How is that turning out  for him. We could win 6 flags and the place would still be no good in his eyes. There's an ignore button on the other site thankfully.

I think your Jim are you
Or someone who on TC that doesn’t like what I post or thinks I post negative posts for the sake of it
So one last post for you and everyone else
Facts
In the last 20 years we have
Finished last 5 times
Finished bottom six 13 times
We have played 4 final series one a token because Essendon took drugs
No Prelim appearances
This during a period of equalization
Such as
National draft
Rookie Draft
Pre season draft
Mid season draft
Soft cap
Salary cap
That record my friend is screwing crap
Hopefully there will be change either in the sides on field effort or off it if we are still average
Believe me I want success but I reckon it won’t happen with who is currently on the board

Reply #153
I was actually more impressed with the kids in the twos than many running around in the ones.

I know it's a different standard but the likes of Carroll,  Stocker Gibbons and Owies showed a lot more future upside than SPS, Cunningham and LOB,  who just showed more of what we've seen before IMHO.
These jokers set a pretty low bench mark, it ain that hard to show a bit (no disrespected to the newbies).
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #154
https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl-2021-zac-williams-hit-carlton-vs-st-kilda-hunter-clark-suspension-afl-match-review-officer-concussion-fox-footy/news-story/9000cbef613c0520000c2b07d922a5da
I'm telling you, he should just ring the MRO boss and say Ill sit out round one, the media tribe has spoken.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #157
https://www.afl.com.au/news/560084/match-review-new-blue-banned-star-giant-charged

Based on the available evidence, the incident was assessed as Careless Conduct, Medium Impact and High Contact. The incident was classified as a one match sanction.

1 week with an early plea.

Like their blackmail tactics.  Code for accept or get two.

Reply #158
I think most of us were expecting a week... for being a goose.

Those wanting for him to be made an example of (Robbo & Co.) will be bitterly disappointed that Williams is not put in the stocks for a public mocking and flogging + 4 weeks suspension.  ::)
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #159
You would cop that ... if the MRO was consistent. 

Dusty, Pendelbury, Cotchin, Dangerfield, Selwood, etc would all get a pat on the back for a similar incident.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #160
You would cop that ... if the MRO was consistent. 

Dusty, Pendelbury, Cotchin, Dangerfield, Selwood, etc would all get a pat on the back for a similar incident.

I agree. Given the AFL's aims and objectives, rules etc., it's a fair penalty. Maybe one day consistency will prevail.