Skip to main content
Topic: Rd 19 - Carlton vs Fremantle (In Game) (Read 45126 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Rd 19 - Carlton vs Fremantle (In Game)

Reply #30
off topic - anyone see the pre game interview with Waite? bloke is dumb as a box of hammers.

Asked "do you think the club imposed fine had the desired effect Jarrad?"

Answer "Well im not sure what the desired effect was meant to be."

ffs.

Reply #31
off topic - anyone see the pre game interview with Waite? bloke is dumb as a box of hammers.

ffs.

You can't write comedy like that !!
"The Other Teams Can Rot In Hell"

Reply #32
having said all that if freo can maintain this intensity the whole game they're on juice too.
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #33
Its sad to see murphys soft underbelly - he's getting targeted week after week and its affecting his game. I seriously wouldn't be upset if he knocked out Crowley and got 3 weeks- get some respect back.
I' ll say if he wasn't who he is, he'd be dropped and graham would be in

Reply #34

ffs.

is anyone surprised.

watch the cricket - were showing some ticker on that park....
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #35
Its sad to see murphys soft underbelly - he's getting targeted week after week and its affecting his game. I seriously wouldn't be upset if he knocked out Crowley and got 3 weeks- get some respect back.

He can still turn it around in the second half. He's the captain he needs to stand up and make a statement.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #36
I'd put Yarran on Hill.....

Reply #37
and let's be honest - but for a few goals we've gifted the Dockers eg Robb late in the 1st - we'd be ahead.

Manning up might help too!
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #38
3 for 77 by the way.
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #39
2nd half needs.

1. Tackles to stick.   2. More marks cluncked.  3. Running harder to follow the opponent both ways.  4. Kick every shot at goal.  5. All players to lift. Especially these;

Walker, Murphy, Curnow, Betts, Garlett, Yarran, Rowe, Kreuzer, Cachia, Jamison, Gibbs, McLean, Scotland, Armfield, Robinson.

We need to get right in their face. Including not getting pushed over off our feet like I saw from Walker. Murphy not allowing cheap shot punches to his chest. HIT BACK. Not slipping at every opportunity like Henderson, Rowe and Walker have been doing. Fight to win ever possession. Man up on every player. Play like its a grand final. It just might become that game for us. A last chance. Otherwise this game is lost. They are all over us. Completely smothering us all over the ground and pushing us backwards on every disposal. I know the boys are trying hard, but hard is just not enough at the moment. COME ON......
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #40
So Rich lighting up the Gabba, Ziebel was pretty handy the other night, we got Yarran who couldnt give a flying fudge.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #41

You need a Leigh Brown to run into Crowley...

Reply #42
I don't get the kudos Lyon gets, he basically runs a flood and then break with outside speed.  Frrrkn ugly to watch, effective, but still frrrrkn ugly.
Excuses year 1, blame year 2, contract extention year 3........

Reply #43
We have a lot of good players playing poorly and are only 10 points down. Murphy, Gibbs, Betts, Garlett, Yarran, Henderson, Walker and Kreuzer can all do a whole lot better. They're all our matchwinners really. I don't think we're out of it.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #44
don't think we will have the toolbox to get this done tonight

our tools need sharpening