Skip to main content
Topic: Rd 20: Carlton v Bulldogs (In Game Thread) (Read 33317 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Rd 20: Carlton v Bulldogs (In Game Thread)

Reply #105
Dwayne Russell has lost his crap.

Reply #106
did we sleep with all the umpires wives/gf in the off season we  have gotten raped by the umpires all yeas ffs

Reply #107
we should be charged for bringing the game into disrepute

Reply #108
How and why we can't handle the pressure of expectation???????????????????
2024... Moir of the same to come

Reply #109
I hope no one is upset about this loss.

The fact is that we have not been good enough all year.
Yes, you will point to games where we were three and four goals in front coming into the last quarter. We got beaten because we are not good enough.

We lack foot skills. We lack hand skills. We can't lay a successful tackle to save our lives.

We continue to play players who either are not up to AFL standard, like Rowe, and players who aren't ready, like Bootsma.

The fact is that we don't have the cattle. Mick, is a very good coach, and sometimes he can do the impossible but he can't perform miracles.

The best thing that has happened, is that we have lost any chance of playing finals, and that's a great thing. That's right it's great. because we aren't good enough and would be an embarrassment to the the finals even if we were to take Essendons place and get in by default.

The other reason that it's great that we won't make the finals, is that the club will show no mercy, I hope, and clear out the deadwood and get some players

that can kick and hit a target, handball and can hit a target, and tackle and make the tackle stick.

If we made the finals by default, and that's all it would be, the club might show some mercy to players who don't deserve it.

Mick has got three weeks to play some kids, Graham Buckley etc, and see if they can measure up.

Goodbye 2013
Bring on 2014, our 150th. year. Hopefully it will be a year to remember...............for the right reasons.

Reply #110
We use to have speed, now we look like a Volkswagen.

Denis... Err I mean Mick has sucked the flair out of this side.

They have no idea where to go, who to mark, where to kick.

Feel sorry for the mids, smashed with no support.
"We are a club in a hurry"

#united #reset

Reply #111
Are we tanking? Or are we really that crape!

Reply #112
With this defence first mantra....we scuk big time
2024... Moir of the same to come

Reply #113
Hard to believe Murphy could fumble so much.... but he's had plenty  of mates. Talk about a group with absolutely no confidence!!
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #114
We use to have speed, now we look like a Volkswagen.

Denis... Err I mean Mick has sucked the flair out of this side.

They have no idea where to go, who to mark, where to kick.

Feel sorry for the mids, smashed with no support.
Absolutely 100% agree - if you're at the game you can clearly see the players have nfi what is expected of them!!! MM FAIL

Reply #117
Very sad to see the season end up this way. Whatever issues I had with MM, I wold have been more than happy to be proven wrong if he could get us up.

For those that say we are "going backwards to go forwards", then I sincerely hope this is the case.

Waiting for 2014 I guess.

Reply #118
Hard to believe Murphy could fumble so much.... but he's had plenty  of mates. Talk about a group with absolutely no confidence!!

The super coach has turned a B grade side into an F grade side.

Malthouse has shown in his selections and complete lack of match day nous that the game has passed him.

A Hinkley coached Blues would have won 5 more games this year.

MM is a fraud.
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................

Reply #119
same old same old. Blues manage to lose to a crap side, well below them on the ladder with nothing to play for when finals chance still there.

IMO forget the finals chance - its no secret we'd be making up the numbers - its the lack of mental toughness that's been a trademark of CFC since we got raped over the salary cap saga.

I'm over it. MM gets 2014 to show me that there's a chance we won't continue to be a laughing stock. If its more of the same I'm going to become a GCS member  >:(
Reality is an illusion, caused by a lack of alcohol...