Skip to main content
Topic: Rnd 20- Carlton v Bulldogs -Post Match Autopsy (Read 45469 times) previous topic - next topic

Rnd 20- Carlton v Bulldogs -Post Match Autopsy

Lucky to get as close as we did >:(

Re: Rnd 20- Carlton v Bulldogs -Post Match Autopsy

Reply #1
Wow Murphy pussed it bigtime in the last you could hear the crowd groan and then he was jeered the next time he got it.

We are a fkn disgrace.

@Shadesy

Do you know during the game I blurted out to my mate "Fkn Pagan he's killing this side" without even realising what I said!
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #2
The value of Warnock diminishes every time the lad takes the field. Some will get sucked in by the stats, even his coaches it seems. 48 hit outs, 6 kicks, 2 tackles.

But at 206cm it is the zero marks that hurts us, opposition teams do not even bother to stand him. At stoppages Minson rucked and roved while Warnock watched on. I am sick of seeing it, for someone his size he is pure poo, and anyone who defends him is a joke!

Minson got half the hit outs and was twice the player!

I love Rowe's effort but he is not up to it!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #3
The value of Warnock diminishes every time the lad takes the field. Some will get sucked in by the stats, even his coaches it seems. 48 hit outs, 6 kicks, 2 tackles.

But at 206cm it is the zero marks that hurts us, opposition teams do not even bother to stand him. At stoppages Minson rucked and roved while Warnock watched on. I am sick of seeing it, for someone his size he is pure poo, and anyone who defends him is a joke!

Minson got half the hit outs and was twice the player!

I love Rowe's effort but he is not up to it!

Agree...Warnock is a dinasour and while Rowe gave effort today he had no imapact on the game at all and Casboult deserves a run.....I think hwile Rowe has another year to go he is destined for backup material only. Warnock needs trading out....I prefer Hampson who at least can take the odd mark and contest at ground level.

Reply #4
Agree...Warnock is a dinasour and while Rowe gave effort today he had no imapact on the game at all and Casboult deserves a run.....I think hwile Rowe has another year to go he is destined for backup material only. Warnock needs trading out....I prefer Hampson who at least can take the odd mark and contest at ground level.

As much as Kreuzer tries hard he lacks polish, but he is young and works as hard as anyone on the list.

Hampson makes mistakes, but at least he wins some physical stuff other than just some hit outs.

Casboult might not ruck well but he can clunk marks.

All three do stuff that influences the outcome of the game.

Trade out Rowe and Warnock, unfortunately for Rowe he gives us nothing the others don't already offer. Warnock is just a giant diversion from the realities of modern football.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #5
Do you know during the game I blurted out to my mate "Fkn Pagan he's killing this side" without even realising what I said!

There are certainly some similarities emerging. Seems to be an air of "dispiritedness" (if that's a word).
Players lack confidence. Basic skills are shot. No noticeable game plan.
Lots to be worried about.
Keyboard warrior #24601

Reply #6
Warnock needs trading out....I prefer Hampson who at least can take the odd mark and contest at ground level.

They're both duds, until we face the facts with our list and stop pumping up spuds we are going nowhere.
The only thing in this world worth more than a hill of beans is the Carlton Football Club.

Reply #7

As much as Kreuzer tries hard he lacks polish, but he is young and works as hard as anyone on the list.

Hampson makes mistakes, but at least he wins some physical stuff other than just some hit outs.

Trade out Rowe and Warnock, unfortunately for Rowe he gives us nothing the others don't already offer. Warnock is just a giant diversion from the realities of modern football.

EB1/LP... that became crystal this arvo. Sad, but true. I watched Meat this arvo and he does and would offer more than Rowey and 206.
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #8
Too many players are actually a liability. Walker is one of them. How many silly mistakes is he making game after game. Stop letting him kick in. It isn't his best skill. Not happy with this game against the Doggies. I think they were way better all over the ground, and really should have won by far more than they did.
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #9
Warnock needs trading out....I prefer Hampson who at least can take the odd mark and contest at ground level.
They're both duds, until we face the facts with our list and stop pumping up spuds we are going nowhere.
You can't replace them all in one pre-season, and keeping the zero value players because they collect some stats is just brainless.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #10

Kreuzer is a bloody good footballer playing in an average team, Warnock, Casboult, Rowe and Hampson are spuds who wouldn't get a game anywhere but Carlton.
The only thing in this world worth more than a hill of beans is the Carlton Football Club.

Reply #11
Too many players are actually a liability. Walker is one of them. How many silly mistakes is he making game after game. Stop letting him kick in. It isn't his best skill. Not happy with this game against the Doggies. I think they were way better all over the ground, and really should have won by far more than they did.

Easily fixed, swap Yarran for Walker, it used to work well that way.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #12

Can't argue with that at all, nice to see some reality too.
"The Other Teams Can Rot In Hell"

Reply #13
EB1/LP... that became crystal this arvo. Sad, but true. I watched Meat this arvo and he does and would offer more than Rowey and 206.

Baggers, 15 years ago 206 would have been a superstar, if he could influence the game like Sandilands he still would be. But having a bloke get twice the critical stats of an opponent yet be clearly beaten is a massive tell. If Kreuzer, Hampson or Casboult had 48 taps our midfield would have smashed the Bulldogs.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #14
MICK FRAUDHOUSE.
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................