Skip to main content
Topic: Rnd 20- Carlton v Bulldogs -Post Match Autopsy (Read 45474 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Rnd 20- Carlton v Bulldogs -Post Match Autopsy

Reply #105
Well how about being FG fair dinkum and aiming to win one in say 5-7 years by building systematically as opposed to  floating along in la la land trying to pinch one, but in reality being light years away form being a contender.

You know the 5 year plan that Collo always trumpted but in reality didn't exist (and the club wasn't patient enough to be bothered anyway).

Identify the players of use now, the future or those who can bring the others along.  F the rest off.

I will give an example - one of yours Brother Elwood - Collins.  Why that bloke was retained for another year, clogging up the list and contributing squat at a senior level (and hardly anything at Preston as he has been injured again) is mystifying. Yes he gad a contract.  So pay him out and get a KID in.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #106
Well how about being FG fair dinkum and aiming to win one in say 5-7 years by building systematically as opposed to  floating along in la la land trying to pinch one, but in reality being light years away form being a contender.

You know the 5 year plan that Collo always trumpted but in reality didn't exist (and the club wasn't patient enough to be bothered anyway).

Identify the players of use now, the future or those who can bring the others along.  F the rest off.

I will give an example - one of yours Brother Elwood - Collins.  Why that bloke was retained for another year, clogging up the list and contributing squat at a senior level (and hardly anything at Preston as he has been injured again) is mystifying. Yes he gad a contract.  So pay him out and get a KID in.
Can we not mention Collins ever again please, I get nauseous whenever I hear that name or see a #16 on the back of a guernsey. We love you Grigga, please come back.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #107
Why is Walker kicking out?  Is Malthouse seriously so stupid?  Stuff like this is just happening too much.  Does Malthouse even know the players?

Spot on Prof.....said exactly the same thing to my mate during the game.

Been saying that for a while now. Okay, Mick needs to see these guys fail with his own eyes instead of believing we have stopped some of these tactics for a reason but why he persists is beyond me.