[ 5 ] (13.2%)
Quietly excited
[ 8 ] (21.1%)
A little bit of excitment
[ 9 ] (23.7%)
Meh
[ 16 ] (42.1%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Topic: Rate Your Enthusiasm Level For Season 2014 (Read 17434 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Your Enthusiasm

Reply #30
Yes I think the fact we don't have our usual opener against Richmond has dampened things a little. Boy would I like to belt that mob again especially now that everyone thinks they're top 4 material, gee whiz.

Reply #31
I'd be more pumped for the season if 3 of our first 5 games weren't on a Sunday night.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #32
I'm always full of beans at the start of a year.
U people who aren't should be ashamed!

Reply #33
Is this lack of enthusiasm down to the club's management and their handling of the club to some extent?

asked about my fixture magnet today and got told they will be sent out tomorrow.

only had 6 months or so. Our membership department is an absolute joke. Give me 3 months in there to sort it out. Who are we hiring to run these things?
"We are a club in a hurry"

#united #reset

Reply #34
I hadn't look at our draw until now and man it's favourable. There's a good chance we won't play a top 6 team twice. No excuses for missing finals.

Reply #35
Can we rename this thread to;

Curb Your Enthusiasm!

One of my favorite shows.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #36
Can we rename this thread to;

Curb Your Enthusiasm!

One of my favorite shows.

:)) :)) Great idea... great show. Larry David might be the world's greatest schmuck.  :)) :))
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Re: Rate Your Enthusiasm Level For Season 2014

Reply #37
If we had of found a gun key forward in the off-season, my enthusiasm would be sky-high.

As it stands, I'm lukewarm at this point.
"The Other Teams Can Rot In Hell"

Reply #38
At Christmas time I was really pumped. I've cooled considerably since then and I'm back on the pessimism train.

This could all change after round 1-2.

Reply #39
Murph's 27 in a few months - and only 1 AA season?

Been trying to point out for some time how much we overrate him.

So you are using the AA selectors are know it alls now?

How many AAs has Betts got? CLEARLY better than most FPs picked over the journey.

Reply #40
That's an example but not the be all and end all obviously.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #41
From what I can see going in quick and direct relying in big men taking marks appears to be the way footy is going.

One thing is sure this year will make or break for Levi/Rowe
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #42
From what I can see going in quick and direct relying in big men taking marks appears to be the way footy is going.

Pearce, Crowely & Ballantyne in double figures tonight.  The big boys pretty quiet.
Excuses year 1, blame year 2, contract extention year 3........

Reply #43

This style doesn't work too often if the small men don't pick up the crumbs. Hitting targets on a lead is O.K. because it can leave a big mark winner one on one in the square like Levi. Rowe and Henderson or Waite, need to lead to take 2 tall defenders away from Levi. Defenders won't leave the other 2 free in space just to double team another tall forward. My opinion only. ;)
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #44

Pearce, Crowely & Ballantyne in double figures tonight.  The big boys pretty quiet.

Scoring shots and transitioning.  Rucks have been important and Pavlich could and should have kicked 4 or 5.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson