Skip to main content
Topic: RD 19 : Blues Lose To Frockers (Aftermatch Angst) (Read 55921 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: RD 19 : Blues Lose To Frockers (Aftermatch Angst)

Reply #60
pretty fair effort tbh.

Purlease.....tell me you're taking the p!ss tex.....
Football is life, there is nothing else....

Reply #61
Yarran has the ability to be the next McLeod but so far he's the next Daniel Motlop.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #62
"they were harder & more desperate"

"they belted us through the middle"

"we got absolutely nothing from our small forwards"

"they are a Top 4 team and it clearly shows the gap between us & the Top 4 teams"

"I can't think of any of our midfielders who would be in the Top 6 players in the match"

"we need a massive improvement on tonights performance, we'll just worry about the Bulldogs next week and not the other games"

Malthouse being interviewed by Richo post-match.

Reckon MM put the Fluffy Ducks game down to an aberration... now he knows he's inherited publicity hungry & savvy girls.

When M. Watson becomes your big forward hope... oh, dear...

...the captaincy responsibility is killing Murph... just about everyone on this site knew that (Murph is not a Skipper), how come our club did not know that? This is infurating.  >:( >:( >:(

I would favour burying this season and getting games into Graham, Menzel, Buckley, Bell, Casboult, Warnock & O'Keefe.
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #63
Yarran has the ability to be the next McLeod but so far he's the next Daniel Motlop.

Not even. He's gone so far backwards he's worse than when he first started! What a slide.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #65

Yarran was poor but Eddie was simply pathetic.

Good to see MM give all three a bake.
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................

Reply #66
Yarran put up one of the weakest contests I've ever seen and then when he didn't win the ball he just stopped and watched. We just need to cut our losses and trade this guy.

Agree...his best is great but his attitude to picking and choosing contests makes him a liability.

Reply #67
pretty fair effort tbh.

Wow just saw this.

I know - makes you shake your head......tex, seriously, did you just fast-forward through the game watching our goals only, 'cos unless that's what you did, that opinion has no place in this forum....
Football is life, there is nothing else....

Reply #68
Too many defensive mids for starters, and none of them quick.
Poor games from some of our good players and average games from our average players, only a few really stood up for four quarters.
Freo were too quick, too strong, too committed and too well drilled, we kept plugging away but they always looked like they could crack us open.
9th or 10th is about where we deserve to be.
The only thing in this world worth more than a hill of beans is the Carlton Football Club.

Reply #69
Yarran was poor but Eddie was simply pathetic.

Good to see MM give all three a bake.

I reckon Betts has already agreed to walk for that $600K offer and is just going through the motions with us now so he doesn't get a serious injury.
"The Other Teams Can Rot In Hell"

Reply #70
Don't worry

Sticks says we are going fine....

Reply #71
pretty fair effort tbh.

Wow just saw this.

I know - makes you shake your head......tex, seriously, did you just fast-forward through the game watching our goals only, 'cos unless that's what you did, that opinion has no place in this forum....

Its a fair effort if you are setting the bar low......to run out of steam and the ability to contest in the last quarter was worrying with regards our fitness and leadership...Scotland and Simposn excepted.
To allow Ballantyne and Crowley to imtimidate our players was even worse...the sight of these two laughing at our performance was sickening....if you are going togo down  at least go down swinging, we just fell to our knees and closed our eyes...

Reply #72
Warnock?...is he fit? Monstered by their rucks..he played well last year in our 20 point win last year at Patto stadium...what's he doing on the list if he won't be played by MM v a big ruck outfit?

Reply #73
Too many defensive mids for starters, and none of them quick.
Poor games from some of our good players and average games from our average players, only a few really stood up for four quarters.
Freo were too quick, too strong, too committed and too well drilled, we kept plugging away but they always looked like they could crack us open.
9th or 10th is about where we deserve to be.

x2

Reply #74
bring on 2014.