Skip to main content
Topic: CV and mad panic behaviour (Read 427693 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: CV and mad panic behaviour

Reply #2655
UK looking at looking at stopping AstraZ use for under 30's....

Reply #2656
No.

The sample size is not small, the disease is global. You can't claim things are different here as an exemption from the global reality.

What sort of ethnicity or society makes someone or some region exempt from the global trend? Even in your own case, the figures in Greece are probably even more relevant for yourself than the figures in Australia, as many risks might be fundamentally genetic, and Greece is in a huge COVID hole!

Critics cannot arbitrarily segment the facts and data, some want to argue against the vaccine based on Norway, then they claim that what happens overseas is not relevant. It's a form of cherry-picking.

Actually I can.

We have different population density.

We have different healthcare networks and living standards.
You cannot apply the same situation to a nation that has free healthcare like us vs the pay for service model operated in the USA as one example.

We are not third world.  Our nation is quite young, our infrastructure quite new.

Given we have different variants and mutations of covid there is no guarantee that the data from some nations is even relevant with respect to what can and will happen here.

Im sorry to have burst your bubble.  It looks like you haven't considered that whilst swallowing the company line hook line and sinker.

"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #2657
The experts have spoken.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #2658
If I was over 50 I wouldn't be feeling confident.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #2659
We have different population density.
Cities are the main COVID driver, 3rd world dispersed regions are not a feature.....so far!

COVID mutates where it is, you don't need to import anything! ;)
The Force Awakens!

Reply #2660
If I was over 50 I wouldn't be feeling confident.
I'm not....Astraz needs scrapping, its dangerous and the governments have been in denial trying to save a dollar.
It was rushed through not tested properly and now 50 plus people wont feel safe.

Reply #2661
I'm none too sure about our government "saving a dollar" when they've invested billions in combating the virus from day one EB.  I'm prepared to wait until ALL the evidence is in. 

But it's not down to the money AFAIC. 

Reply #2662
I'm none too sure about our government "saving a dollar" when they've invested billions in combating the virus from day one EB.  I'm prepared to wait until ALL the evidence is in. 

Cap, This is the problem, Aus is carrying a big debt thanks to Covid and Jobkeeper....the AstraZ is $4 a jab and can be made here by CSL. The other vaccines cost more and in some cases getting them here and storing them correctly is also going to cost even more.
A lot of decent countries now are halting or scrapping  the AstraZ and you really have to be suspicious when the prime Minister and his cronies get the Pfizer and the plebs get the AstraZ.
I really dont how the Government can sell the idea its completely safe for over 50s either...

Reply #2663

Yep agreed, a lot to play out here yet.

The over 50 bit seems somewhat arbitrary, it's not related to any figures or studies whatsoever. Are they targeting the young female vote, it feels like an age demographic figure plucked from social media?

If there is a risk, and it's still a huge if because despite the claims in the media the numbers still don't stack up, it's in young women under 30, that has always has been that case right from the start.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #2664
For what it's worth,  I still feel OK. 🤫
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #2665
For what it's worth,  I still feel OK. 🤫
Yes, great news Cookie2.

Reality is, we've issued about 450,000 AstraZeneca doses in Australia and have one clotting case that turned out to involve a patient with a whole bunch of severe pre-existing heart / lung medical conditions complicating the issue and increasing the personal risk. Not dissimilar to the now revealed elderly patient that passed a few hours after getting Pfizer which was tragic.

COVID is likely to be 20,000 times more deadly to these people than the vaccine, but you won't see the media mention that. Currently, for every 200,000 of those susceptible people that get the vaccine 1 will have a severe clot incident, while for the same group of every 10 who get COVID 1 will die!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #2666
Yes, great news Cookie2.

Reality is, we've issued about 450,000 AstraZeneca doses in Australia and have one clotting case that turned out to involve a patient with a whole bunch of severe pre-existing heart / lung medical conditions complicating the issue and increasing the personal risk. Not dissimilar to the now revealed elderly patient that passed a few hours after getting Pfizer which was tragic.

COVID is likely to be 20,000 times more deadly to these people than the vaccine, but you won't see the media mention that. Currently, for every 200,000 of those susceptible people that get the vaccine 1 will have a severe clot incident, while for the same group of every 10 who get COVID 1 will die!
A lot of the western world is changing their tune on AstraZ and there has to be a reason, these are not flea bitten countries like Cuba and the like complaining and FWIW the Pfizer also has its problems...lets just say a lot of sick nurses and paramedics that are not making the news.

Reply #2667
A lot of the western world is changing their tune on AstraZ and there has to be a reason, these are not flea bitten countries like Cuba and the like complaining and FWIW the Pfizer also has its problems...lets just say a lot of sick nurses and paramedics that are not making the news.

And there were a good few rumours a few weeks back about large numbers of the ADF getting smacked around by whichever 'vaccine' they took......
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #2668
They follow the leader ++, Germany says young women, then UK says u30s, then Aust says u50s, then NSW says everybody, it's about politics not science. The exposure risk in young women is 1:200,000 across several global locations, 1/100th the risk of the same side-effect to the contraceptive pill.

Vaccines have side-effects, even in double blind trials when issued a placebo people get sick and blame the vaccine. The nocebo effect, it's well known, the true condition exists in the difference between placebo/nocebo effects and real side-effects.
A nocebo effect is said to occur when negative expectations of the patient regarding a treatment cause the treatment to have a more negative effect than it otherwise would have. For example, when a patient anticipates a side effect of a medication, they can suffer that effect even if the "medication" is actually an inert substance.
As more negative social media commentary that exists, the more nocebo cases will surface, you/they can't help it it's in the head, and nobody is immune, only fools and idiots think they are! The best you can do is recognise the influence of external effects.

Studies have also shown that increased stress hormone levels, amplify all the side-effects and physically change outcomes.

Dogooders are actually harming people just by worrying them about something that might be bad for them!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #2669
Governments might be reluctant to enforce policies that are seen as limiting free will, but corporations certainly are not reluctant at all!

Lots of services are being added almost daily to the list of services and employment that depend on having a vaccine passport, it will be interesting to see where this goes. Airlines, Cruise lines, Interstate Trains, Hospitality, Health Care, etc., etc.. The list grows by the day!

I realise this is all about liability, but the left won't see it that way and they will rally against it, but will they refuse to catch that bus or train?

The current legal truth is that corporations can refuse service to whoever they like.
The Force Awakens!