3 Prespakis
2 Hill
1 McKay

Re: AFLW R2 Votes vs Dogs

Reply #16
Any other votes for this game?

AFLW Votes - R3 vs St. Kilda

Reply #17
Solid performance with many contributors.

Pick the best 3, 2, 1.

Re: AFLW Votes - R3 vs St. Kilda

Reply #18
Tough week this week. So many worthy contributers.

3. O'Dea
2. Prespakis
1. Egan

Reply #19
3 - O’Dea
2 - Prespakis
1 - Stevens

With apologies to Moody, Egan and McKay.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #20
Team B

3 - O'Dea
2 - Prespakis
1 - McKay
The Force Awakens!

Reply #21
3 Prespakis
2 Egan
1 O'Dea

Reply #22
This was a really solid effort from the Blues. Good effort particularly against the wind.

[3] Maddy Prespakis:  How good is this girl? The work ethic is brilliant!
[2] Grace Egan: Grace's best game for the season. Loved the clean disposal.
[1] Elise O'Dea: Her best game by a long way. She was excellent as the spare in defence and a hard working forward.

Honourable Mentions:
Breeann Moody: Brilliant in the ruck, especially as our mids usually get the ball now.
Mua Laloifi: Took on a highly rated forward in Greiser and did the job.
Abby McKay: Solid and hard in the middle.
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #23
Any other votes before i lock this up?

Reply #24
3. Presparkis
2. O'Dea
1. McKay
I spent most of my money on Women and grog.
The rest I just wasted.

AFLW Votes - R4 vs Tigers

Reply #25
Back to back wins. Plenty of worthy recipients of votes this week.

Gotta narrow it down to our best 3, 2, 1...

Re: AFLW Votes - R4 vs Tigers

Reply #26
Team C

3 Prespakis
2 Hosking
1 Egan

Special mentions to Vescio, her best game for a year. McKay another good game, Stevens very creative.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #27
It is something of a pity that we don't rate the performance, but that does make things a lot more complicated. I should know. :)

[3] Grace Egan: Grace got large numbers today and played probably her best game. Her disposal was generally good, and she really made a significant mark in the centre.
[2] Maddy Prespakis: Not Maddy's best game, as she was closely marked all day. However, she continued to make a contribution, and her 2 goals were nothing short of brilliant.
[1] Darcy Vescio: Totally dominated her opponent and had 6 shots on goal (3 goals 2 behinds). She should have had 5 goals at least. She out-marked her opponents in almost every contest.

Honourable Mentions:
Lucy McEvoy: Much improved over last week. Her work in the clinches was excellent.
Breann Moody: Had a much harder battle in the ruck today than I expected, but really made an impact. Richmond tried 3 or 4 girls against her, with some success, but Moody was excellent around the ground. For that matter, Ali Downie was excellent in her time on the ground.
Jess Hosking: the most effective Hosking on the ground, Jess was wonderful in her effort.
Nicola Stevens: Better hands and not so many fumbles, Stevens was a real target. Very good game.
Charlotte Wilson, Kerryn Harrington and Mua Lalolifi: Our defenders were very ordinary early. Richmond's forwards got too many marks for my tastes, especially early. But all 3 girls really stepped up when required and eventually got on top of their opponents. Their ability to make a contest probably won us the game in the end.
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #28
3 Hosking
2 Prespakis
1 Egan

HM: Vescio - best game since her debut

Reply #29
3: Prespakis
2: Hosking
1: Egan