Skip to main content
Topic: masks bunnings (Read 1450 times) previous topic - next topic

masks bunnings

So some airheaded female makes a scene (and dumb enough to record it on her phone) when staff told her she had to wear a mask when on their premises.

She bitches that she intended to sue the attendants for discrimination because she was a "woman".  Where do these idiot lightweights get off?  

Re: masks bunnings

Reply #1
So some airheaded female makes a scene (and dumb enough to record it on her phone) when staff told her she had to wear a mask when on their premises.

She bitches that she intended to sue the attendants for discrimination because she was a "woman".  Where do these idiot lightweights get off?  
The same stupid bitch, Karen, posted a similar rant at an Australia Post worker whi refused her entry for not wearing a mask. Oxygen thieves of the highest order.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #2
I would have phoned the police and had them deal with it, Bunnings need a barrier entry at the front so any customers not wearing masks cant enter without staff raising a barrier.
To be honest I think Bunnings should be closed to the public and tradies only allowed.....I'm a heavy user of Bunnings but would be prepared to shop online/pay delivery to prevent further spread of Covid19...
Dont get me started on these protesters either who want to put other peoples lives at risk.....police should not be having their time wasted and being put at risk to baby sit these clowns who want to protest in the middle of a pandemic.

Reply #3
"Two staff, one with an axe the other with a sledgehammer to aisle 9 please"

Reply #4
Another did similar at burwood kmart.  Officers had to arrest her.

Its this stupid victimhood mentality.  People are trying to take away my freedom...  Guess what, no one GAF about any personal freedoms or issues during a pandemic.  The main goal is to stop infection, and do so at the temporary removal of some civil liberties.  The masks wont remain forever.  The pandemic wont remain forever.  The lasting effects of getting sick or dying, are likely to be permanent.  Wear a screwing mask FFS.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #5
My MIL (and by default FIL) now refuse to go to Burwood One.  FIL is 80+, born in Australia, but Chinese.  MIL, came here from Hong Kong via LA over 50 years ago.  They have been abused for bringing CV here.

I am a pretty easy going person and take most things in my stride, but these nuff nuffs, looking for a fight - they are recording before they have started (let alone being super aggressive towards staff before producing 'medical evidence') - make me really angry, with no idea about the law or what they are 'protesting' against.  Love to see them carry through with the threat of suing the police and being stung with all the costs, but it won't happen.

The pleasing thing is that they are getting no support online.

Reply #6
The police need a small convex mirror on their uniform so in those videos we see the face of the person filming.

Or perhaps Bunnings can lend the officers a mirror to hold up towards the offenders.

I suppose if citizens see them giving the police a hard time, we are free to surround the nutters and film them, then demand their name and address for the stress and and fear of being infected with COVID-19 by deliberately unmasked people.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #7
What a wonderful world we live in. Need another Noah and an Ark.
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #8
I was wondering what the ex wife was up to these days... 😉😁
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17