Skip to main content
Topic: Levi Casboult-Out of the shadows (Read 7778 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Levi Casboult-Out of the shadows

Reply #15
Carrots...Been teased before by Lavi's hero Jarrod Waite so I am hard to please, sure Levi is a great contested mark but failing to convert is bad football in my books and  like I said I need to see consistency before I start having full faith in him..
4 goals on Spangher, Litherland, Schoenmakers etc doesnt convince me he has arrived....if that was Lake, Gibson, Stratton then I would have been more impressed...

I'm with you Brother Elwood !!

It certainly was an encouraging display but we have to be realistic about it as well, he was beating up the little kids in the playground, not the regular bullies who hold sway in the school.

Yes, I agree. His 4 goals was a good game, but in reality he hasn't had many if any other full good games. He has a highlight reel, not doubt about that, but I want to see four full quarters from Levi and then we can think about him as a viable KPF.

I want to see Levi tear one of the mainstream first choice Gorilla defenders a new one, and I want to see Levi hurting some of older experienced blokes of the type like Hodge, Gibson or Enright. Then you know he has made some ground!
The Force Awakens!