Skip to main content
Topic: Cripps (Read 24845 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Cripps

Reply #15
He ran from the bench along side Krooz, I knew he was a big guy but geez he looked a fair size even against MK.

Makes sure the opposition know he's around off the ball too. Absolute beauty.

Reply #16
For those who were at the game today.....how was the crowd noise when Cripps was running with the ball into our forward half in the lead-up to Everitt's missed set shot late in the last? Even with 27,000 people, moments like those can make the crowd sound 3 times the size.....was an amazing atmosphere at that moment.

How was the handpass to Bell for his goal in the 2nd......still shaking my head in disbelief.......
Football is life, there is nothing else....

Reply #17
Brillant display just class written all over this young guy

Reply #18
Reckon he got the 3 votes today and will probably be our highest vote getter in the Brownlow.....nearly got the triple double today.....possies, tackles, and was one clearance away from getting ten to make the triple double.
Not many players can get those numbers and given Port smashed us in the ruck its an amazing effort, his endurance has improved ten fold, future captain and I reckon his next contract will be a long and healthy one cos the WA clubs will come calling early with big money as he is that good...

Reply #19
Did he sew up the RS today?

That would be a huge bonus if he can win that
"We are a club in a hurry"

#united #reset

Reply #20
Wonderful work with players hanging off him at stoppages. This kid is a verified gem. Sign him to 5+ years now
Goals for 2017
=============
Play the most anti-social football in the AFL

Reply #21
Wonderful work with players hanging off him at stoppages. This kid is a verified gem. Sign him to 5+ years now

I thought they did extend his contract earlier this year.

Not only MIO did he do it with players hanging off him, but he was prepared to hold on for a second longer and take a hit to get his team mate into a better position. He's just a smart player.

Reply #22
JET...

Nothing more, nothing less 8)

Reply #23
Got to take a deep breath and remember this was only his 12th afl game. This kid could be anything

Reply #24
For those who were at the game today.....how was the crowd noise when Cripps was running with the ball into our forward half in the lead-up to Everitt's missed set shot late in the last? Even with 27,000 people, moments like those can make the crowd sound 3 times the size.....was an amazing atmosphere at that moment.

How was the handpass to Bell for his goal in the 2nd......still shaking my head in disbelief.......

Spine-tingling stuff. This guy will bring the crowds back IMHO.

Reply #25
He is a decent sized unit. He plays like a man, not a boy. He could be a superstar in a few years. We better find a way to lock him in and he is definitely our future captain. Ken Hunter would have been proud of his game today. I might get a number 9 ready for the next jumper. ;)
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #26
C R I P P S... the new way to spell JUDD. ;D
2024... Moir of the same to come

Reply #27
He is a decent sized unit. He plays like a man, not a boy. He could be a superstar in a few years. We better find a way to lock him in and he is definitely our future captain. Ken Hunter would have been proud of his game today. I might get a number 9 ready for the next jumper. ;)
I was impressed by the way that he did the 3rd man up ruck work. I also like the way he marked the ball. He is a kid and has his issues (pace being the obvious), but it really looks like we got this selection right! Now if we can manage that trick a few more times! Better get you #9 now: they are going to be in short supply soon.
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #28
Unreal Crash. I thought I saw the same thing, but my daughter thought, Nahhh a mid won't go up third man in the ruck. I saw it a couple of times and he won the taps. I don't mind he doesn't have real pace. Pendlebury and Watson are not speed demons either. We might find a couple of speedsters in the next drafts.

Cripps just looks like he enjoys a contest and doesn't mind pushing his weight around. I thought 12 games would be about what we would get into his legs this season. Looks like he will get every game before seasons end. That experience is something you can't buy. In fact I think his leadership has lifted Murphy, Bell and Gibbs to pull the load and lift. I seriously do.
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #29
Feel a bit sorry for Murph.

Spent the last 6 years being asked questions about Juddy and will spend the next 6 answering questions about Cripps. ;D

LOL, funny, and probably true!! :D
Mens sana in corpore sano - A healthy mind in a healthy body.

Navy, it's not just a color, it's an attitude !!!