Skip to main content
Topic: Brownlow and B&F (Read 6722 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Brownlow and B&F

Reply #15
I reckon Cripps will go double figures in the Brownlow (10+)
We'll wait and see whether he's a vote-catcher ;)
He and Murphy may be our only significant vote getters for the entire season come Brownlow night. Certainly when you look at the 'best' players as picked by the media, our players barely got a mention even when we won. We may not get a single vote until the ANZAC day game against St. Kilda and probably won't get any more until the Adelaide game.

In the John Nicholls Medal I expect it to be a race in 2: Cripps and Murphy. After them will be a significant gap before Docherty, Simpson, Kreuzer and Bell fight it out for 3rd place.

It will be close between Tutt and Boekhorst for our best 1st year player. Considering how little impact either has had, it tells us that our recruiting at the end of last season didn't quite work out. The 2014 crop looks pretty weak. Cripps will not be eligible after playing a few games last year.
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #16
There's an outside chance Judd will be our highest brownlow vote getter.

Reply #17
I'm interested to see how Cripps scores in the Brownlow because the things he does at those clearances are right there in front of the umpires....they can't help but notice him.....But I guess they are umpires ::) ;D