Skip to main content
Topic: Carlton v GWS-Post Match thread (Read 24824 times) previous topic - next topic

Carlton v GWS-Post Match thread

Doesn't seem to be a lot of enthusiasm for a Post Match thread....but we better have one :(

Re: Carlton v GWS-Post Match thread

Reply #1
Cripps a star.

Boekhorst looking the goods.

Walker may still have a future at Carlton if played forward.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #2
A 20 game player is our 'Role Model' ::)

Reply #3
get rid of Tutt, I get nervous every time he has the ball, Watson I don't know why we bothered, Whiley has no awareness and Yarran can f***k off now, hope we can nail to guys that actually want to stay and contribute and then look to rebuild as I fear I will be dead before CFC are at least relevant again!

Reply #4
A tale of 2 halves. In the first we were competitive. In the 2nd we weren't. But 30 possessions from Cripps isn't bad. There were a few others who could hold their heads up high. But not enough from not enough players.
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #5
Cripps a star.

Haven't seen any of the game Carrots, just looking at the stats.....BB only had 9 disposals??? I find it hard to get exited by that unless they were like a Cyril 9 Possie game :))

Reply #6
More what he does with the ball and also his pressure. I reckon he will make a player.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #7
He did a few nice things in the first half but like a lot of others disappeared completely after half time.

But I agree with Carrots...he'll be a regular next year.

Reply #8
Cripps a star.

He looks good when he has it but he only had 9 touches. Thought he had more.

I'm absolutely livid with Henderson and Yarran. You are paid to compete whether you want to be there or not. It is absolutely disgusting and Barker should've given Yarran the spray of his life today. Not only have they made us play 1-2 men down all year, they're destroying any trade currency they had. I am furious.

Great rebuild we have coming up with picks in the 30s in a shallow draft.

Reply #9
meh

Reply #10
I see no problem in gutting 40 off the list and start afresh

Reply #11
We just handed GWS the biggest win in their short history, hot on the heels of the record loss against Hawthorn. I know we had a number of significant outs today, but gee this is becoming unbearable. I really wish we could forfeit next week.

Reply #12
It was pretty clear we played better without henderson and yarran last week.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #13
Another quality post mozzie, run off to your mates on bomberblitz.

I consider myself a realist, which others take as negative, but I reckon we are better than results indicate and there are some players with futures amongst the hacks, no hopers and blokes that won't compete.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #14
Another quality post mozzie, run off to your mates on bomberblitz.

I consider myself a realist, which others take as negative, but I reckon we are better than results indicate and there are some players with futures amongst the hacks, no hopers and blokes that won't compete.

that leaves you with 4 players at best