Skip to main content
Topic: The F Word. (Read 23036 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: The F Word.

Reply #15
Yeah, no. 

I can imagine posters from other Clubs looking at this thread laughing saying ha... after 4 wins they think they're making finals  :o

No - i'm happy with improvement each week, weed out the boys that aren't up for the challenge of the hard slog, build the culture - build towards something, not some half arsed Richmond attempt at finals. 

We want sustained success, we want a powerful team - if that takes a year or 3 then so be it. 

And agree with pp, after North kill us, i'm sure this thread will be shut down  O0

Reply #16
Its ridiculous to even be discussing Finals. We re so far from a top 8 side its not funny.
We re still to play North, Cats, Hawks, and Giants and Swans away. We re bound to cope hidings in most of these games.

Reply #17
Its ridiculous to even be discussing Finals. We re so far from a top 8 side its not funny.
We re still to play North, Cats, Hawks, and Giants and Swans away. We re bound to cope hidings in most of these games.

If Port had won, they would be in the 8 - but you're right, we're a middle of the ladder team at best.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #18

x2...We have MK injured again, Cripps banged up and a NB's team that are getting hammered each week...not really a
scenario for finals...
Just need to remain competitive, beat the teams we should beat and make sure we engineer a good position for the draft
 where we can loot and pillage GWS...

Reply #20
Wouldn't it be nice.....

but probably not this year. Now if you wanted to talk about next year....!!
Mens sana in corpore sano - A healthy mind in a healthy body.

Navy, it's not just a color, it's an attitude !!!

Reply #21
Fevola! :D
The Force Awakens!

Reply #22
I've slept on it and had a re think about this...

If Leicester City can do it .... why can't we ??

Da di da di darr...  ;D
Da Di Da Di Dar..Da Di Da Di Dar..Da Di Da Di Da Di Darrr ...Darrr Darr.. We are the NAVY BLUES !!

Reply #25
Well shucks, it could be next year but someone had to start the ball rolling.

Reply #28
Well shucks, it could be next year but someone had to start the ball rolling.

Damn straight.

These bandwagons don't start themselves !!!
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................

Reply #29
F for Fyfe from freo?