Skip to main content
Topic: When Is The Honeymoon Period Over? (Read 8503 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: When Is The Honeymoon Period Over?

Reply #30
True.

I've backed them in for bringing in the kids reasonably quickly and it will be interesting to see if they think they had a few too many kids in.

I've got no problem even if they think it was a mistake, it happens, there's no hard and fast rules . We have to know what the tipping point is.

My feeling is a few more mature bodies this week.

I agree, vs the Swans who like contested footy you may want  another couple of mature bodies...vs a team like GC you can get away with more kids as GC play open one on one footy.
Dont think Bolton will be panicked by media calls and clowns like MA Rucci from SA telling him he has too many kids on the park....he was defiant at his presser that he will stick with the kids....
Kruezer and maybe Thomas or Graham in IMO....

Re: When Is The Honeymoon Period Over?

Reply #31
I agree, vs the Swans who like contested footy you may want  another couple of mature bodies...vs a team like GC you can get away with more kids as GC play open one on one footy.
Dont think Bolton will be panicked by media calls and clowns like MA Rucci from SA telling him he has too many kids on the park....he was defiant at his presser that he will stick with the kids....
Kruezer and maybe Thomas or Graham in IMO....
Bolton would listen and then respectfully tell him what the facts are. Triggs statements in the article in The Age suggests there is a plan in place that the entire club has bought into and the entire club will live or die by that plan. Cant ask for anymore than that, the media can write or speculate all they like, they dont set our course, the CFC does.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time