Skip to main content
Topic: Clash Jumper Revealed (Read 16413 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Clash Jumper Revealed

Reply #30

Don't know whether Besiktas qualifies as "great" team but they certainly had shiny shirts!  :)

Good lord, sharkskin is back in fashion. Oh, the horror.

Well, now you know why they've never achieved anything outside of Turkey.

Reply #32
While I do prefer this clash jumper over those we’ve had before, I reckon that a better option would be to add a blue tone.  A metallic blue look would retain the “Blues” appearance and still provide sufficient contrast with other guernseys. 
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #33
The Boltons were Stark bannermen before they went off the rails.
Maybe Brendon is trying to make up for Uncle Roose and Cousin Ramsay's misdemeanours. ;D
Car'n House Stark!
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #34
While I do prefer this clash jumper over those we’ve had before, I reckon that a better option would be to add a blue tone.  A metallic blue look would retain the “Blues” appearance and still provide sufficient contrast with other guernseys.

Wouldn't mind seeing what a metallic blue would look like...another thing I wouldn't mind seeing is that metallic grey/silver at the top gradually changing (preferably at an angle) to a metallic blue at the bottom with the navy monogram.

Reply #35
Wait til you see the white socks, PUTRID

Reply #36
Just saw glimpses of boys warm up in the rooms. The shorts look silver with some navy too. Looked like a navy pocket shaped pattern on each gluteus.
Coming together is the beginning.
Keeping together is progress.
Working together is success.
Henry Ford.

Reply #37
Ok that's an ugly out fit gees what were they thinking

Reply #38
It doesn't look as good on screen as it did in the photos...it's come up as a blue-grey

The shorts look terrible

Reply #39
Terrible. Baby Blue was the best.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #40
Worked for me. Hated the baby blue, white. Very new age. Even liked the white socks.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #41
Worked for me. Hated the baby blue, white. Very new age. Even liked the white socks.

I like the jumper and shorts but not a fan of the socks, but I realise the white socks will be great for the younger supporters as white socks are the fashion.

Like shoes, long pants with no socks, not part of my repertoire! :o
The Force Awakens!

Reply #42
I like it, probably our best one yet. Nothing beats our navy blue, but this is ok for a few games per year.

I have no doubt that it is the best clash strip we have had so far although I haven't decided about the white sox 

Reply #43
Strange how the baby blue top is hated by our online fans but was our biggest selling clash guernsey.

2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #44
Strange how the baby blue top is hated by our online fans but was our biggest selling clash guernsey.

It's my second favourite after the white and blue. It debuted in 2011, and our success that year may have something to do with its popularity.