Skip to main content
Topic: Club Photo Shoot (Read 5399 times) previous topic - next topic

Club Photo Shoot

Just watched the behind the scenes video of the clubs official photo shoot.
What stood out for me was WTF was Dr Eddleston doing sitting in the shot? Well it looked a dead ringing for him if it wasn't.
He was in the row sitting.
Is he our club Doc?
Isn't he broke now? He can't be helping us that way if that is the case.
2024... Moir of the same to come

Re: Club Photo Shoot

Reply #1
What stood out for me was WTF was Dr Eddleston doing sitting in the shot? Well it looked a dead ringing for him if it wasn't.
Is he our club Doc?

It was the Doc.
He's a crazy guy...but he's  our crazy guy. :D
He cant be that broke if he can still weasel his way into the official photo shoot. ;)

Reply #2
Is he our club Doc?

That's disturbing!

I don't think we can realistically expect on and off field success while the club panders to tossers like Edelsten.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #3
He donates big $$$. As much as I think he is a wanker, he pays money for all these privileges, I don't see the harm.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #4
Was Gabi with him and if so did she have her clothes on?
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #5
He donates big $$$. As much as I think he is a wanker, he pays money for all these privileges, I don't see the harm.

He is bankrupt and owes big $$$$ to scary people.  If we have a no d1ckheads policy for players, surely that should apply to hangers on.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #6

She gave him the flick Cookie.  I think she didn't like to feel old age creeping up on her, that and the fact that he had blown his dough.

Reply #7

She gave him the flick Cookie.  I think she didn't like to feel old age creeping up on her, that and the fact that he had blown his dough.

Ah! What did she blow before she left?  ;)
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #9
Hey, if EFC can keep their Dr around what's wrong with ours?

BTW, there were reports late last week that the Dr and Gabi were married in secret just recently!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #10
She's has now been charged for that incident

And so she should be!  I was having nightmares about Gene Autry's saddlebags for weeks  ;)

Reply #11
And so she should be!  I was having nightmares about Gene Autry's saddlebags for weeks  ;)

Just be glad Geoffrey wasn't with her! ;)
The Force Awakens!