Skip to main content
Topic: Rd23 v Port Adelaide.  (Read 46944 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Rd23 v Port Adelaide.

Reply #150
This isn't the last hurdle for them though Sheik, it's a warm up for the last hurdle. We can bolt early and catch them off guard.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #151
Fast start? Pfft, a fast hard finish irrespective of the score would be farken nice. Not a snow balls chance in hell.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #152
A good 5 goal lead at half time then drop 2 behind the play. Hendo at FF with two of Yarran, Betts, Garlett and Armfield at the 50. Clear the ball from defense to the runners on the lead, if no clear kick then a chaos ball to the HFF flank.

Ball side swarms and the "weakside" moves across to cover the turnover.

Henderson left one out inside 30 with the 2 smalls running front & square and a wall built by the HFs and mids a kick behind.

Mick give me a call I've got more.  ;)

Reply #153
The minute MM said "We Owned Eighth" we were forked!

I have never seen a club get so far ahead of itself, we did it before we played the Scum, and we are doing it again!

Too many top draft picks, too many fat heads!

Brisbane ahead of Geelong by two goals right at this moment!

Saints thrashing Freo.

North playing Collingwood tomorrow.

Clubs secure in the eight with nothing to play for!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #154

I have never seen a club get so far ahead of itself, we did it before we played the Scum, and we are doing it again!

What you say is spot on, I dont know how else to put this but for so many reasons, this current side (after this years performance) disgusts me.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th

Reply #156

What you say is spot on, I dont know how else to put this but for so many reasons, this current side (after this years performance) disgusts me.

Everybody blamed Ratten last year after Sticks issued that finals expectation statement, this year MM said the same thing, yet the season indicates we are far from it.

Retrospectively Ratten wasn't the problem, MM has caught the disease and the problem still persists.

We are not serious as an AFL concern. We are just a club that is fully influenced by it rich supporters who use us as their weekend hobby. A team full of downhill skiers, private trainers, professional dinner guests and fashion accessories.

Until we find a few blokes who think winning is the only thing keeping the food on their plate we are forked!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #157

Everybody blamed Ratten last year after Sticks issued that finals expectation statement, this year MM said the same thing, yet the season indicates we are far from it.

Retrospectively Ratten wasn't the problem, MM has caught the disease and the problem still persists.

We are not serious as an AFL concern. We are just a club that is fully influenced by it rich supporters who use us as their weekend hobby. A team full of downhill skiers, private trainers, professional dinner guests and fashion accessories.
Sad but very true
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th

Reply #158
Sad but very true

Port are likely to smash us today, for them it is either keep winning or go and work in a SA sausage factory! They understand desperate, they understand all or nothing, they understand there may be no second chances!

Our guys give me the impression they think if it doesn't work out a nice spa and bottle of bubbly will make it all better!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #159
been busy, getting the pitch fork grinder warmed up. There will be hell to pay if we do not win this

Reply #163
anyone have a live strea,m?

got a pond -bigpond
pay to watch tv - na

I think its been said before on here-  sportlemon.tv
not sure if it still works
thank you kind sir!

Reply #164
Duigan is sub! I thought he was emergency who didn't make it??
Excuses year 1, blame year 2, contract extention year 3........