Skip to main content
Topic: Rd23 v Port Adelaide.  (Read 46834 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Rd23 v Port Adelaide.

Reply #31
When's the last time we won our last game for the season?

Reply #32
2004 against the pies from memory.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #33
All of a sudden Port have not much to play for this weekend, with EFC out and now sitting 7th they will rest players for sure despite the media statements to the contrary.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #34
Dare to say it, must win game  :-*

Reply #35
We're officially 8th now it seems so best we bring our best to the game. After last weeks effort I dare say they'll be contrite enough to put in as they did against Richmond following an insipid loss..

We'd have been ok already if McInnes had've marked instead of punched then compound it by near knocking Simmo our in the last minute. A draw would've been enough as Brisbane will get pumped by Geelong at Skilled Stadium..Been ok already too if we had kicked straight as well. Now we have to win as I reckon North are a good chance to roll the Pies.

Reply #36
We're officially 8th now it seems so best we bring our best to the game. After last weeks effort I dare say they'll be contrite enough to put in as they did against Richmond following an insipid loss..

We'd have been ok already if McInnes had've marked instead of punched...
and if my grandma had balls she be my grandpa.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #37
They're the exact same as us. A close competitive loss for us is disgraceful but for them it's going places? Turn it up.
Have a crack with P2C and put your money where you mouth is then MBB.

Pretty sure the forum doesn't condone gambling as there was an issue with someone not paying up a few years ago. Seriously who in their right frame of mind would put money on North against anyone?

I backed them on the line against Hawthorn, Essendon and Geelong. Easy money TBH.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #38
Sadly the getting the line doesn't always get you the 4 points.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #39
Seriously Port are not that good.  Stop 3 players and they come to a complete standstill

Boak - Curnow

Wingard - 2E

Harlett and he is suspended. 

We lose this and we are as bad as melb.

Reply #40

Better you go see what your grandpa has. You all know we will lose this game because we need to win it to be certain. North will beat the Pies too just to ruin our year.
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #41

Better you go see what your grandpa has. You all know we will lose this game because we need to win it to be certain. North will beat the Pies too just to ruin our year.

And because we have the opportunity to rub salt into the scums wounds we will lose. FFS get Fraser Brown in the rooms pre-game and get in their faces!!
IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #42
Hey, what would happen if we suddenly played to a well-thought-out game plan, and tenaciously hunted in packs to help and support each other, and kicked low, strong and precisely to leads, and kicked straight for goal, and ....  (sigh),

... Ah, sorry,  must have nodded off there for a moment

The season can't end soon enough for me

Reply #43
Kochy just attributed of Port's change in culture to Alan Richardson. He said Richardson and Hinkley and twice he mentioned Richardson first.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #44
Kochy just attributed of Port's change in culture to Alan Richardson. He said Richardson and Hinkley and twice he mentioned Richardson first.

Richardson has always been the interesting one..  Him and MM dont get along but he was never credited with anything of note in his time with us. 

Has a very good reputation but has missed out on so many top jobs