Skip to main content
Topic: AFL Rd 3 2024 Pre Game Prognostications Carlton vs North Melbourne (Read 7056 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: AFL Rd 3 2024 Pre Game Prognostications Carlton vs North Melbourne

Reply #135
Marchbank as an in and Kemp as an out makes this comment a bit worrying. Keml has more versatility than marchbank....and I'm a marchbank fan.
I think marchy is a better stopper than Kemp whilst Kemp is more akin to mcgovern.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #136
I think marchy is a better stopper than Kemp whilst Kemp is more akin to mcgovern.
“Maybe”
Or maybe perceived to be.
Let’s go BIG !

Reply #137
“Maybe”
Or maybe perceived to be.
No that's my opinion.  I think marchbank is better one on one than Kemp, whilst Kemp is better zoning off.

Thats my opinion.  You might disagree with it but thats that. 
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #138
Yes, for a certain type of player.
Kemp could play on a wider variety of players and do better on some players compared to marchbank.

If your contention is true and he was brought in for a specific player, fair enough....but with no exposed match form to go by, I wouldn't have risked it.

I can't help but think there is something we don't know about with Kemp. He seems to be first one dropped and it can't be just about form.

Reply #139
Yes, for a certain type of player.
Kemp could play on a wider variety of players and do better on some players compared to marchbank.

If your contention is true and he was brought in for a specific player, fair enough....but with no exposed match form to go by, I wouldn't have risked it.

I can't help but think there is something we don't know about with Kemp. He seems to be first one dropped and it can't be just about form.

I think you’re correct about him being the first dropped, however I’ve no idea why…
Let’s go BIG !