Skip to main content
Topic: Pre Game Prognostications AFL 2019 Rd 21 Carlton vs Richmond (Read 8145 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Pre Game Prognostications AFL 2019 Rd 21 Carlton vs Richmond

Reply #60
Maybe it's about avoiding the Cripps effect, players being sore and injured for weeks after playing against us!

Maybe Dusty is scared of Fisher taking him down again.....twice.

Reply #61
Garlett is the game day emergency. Let’s hope there is no last minute withdrawal.

Reply #62
Blokes who played Rd 1 not playing today:

Garlett, Charlie C., Fasolo, Cuners, Phillips, Dow.

The six ins:

Kreuzer, Deluca, SOJ, LOB, Lang and Levi!

Tigers:

Rance, Cotchin, Martin, Weller, Balta, McIntosh, Butler, Higgins,

Ins:

Ellis, Shai Bolton, Caddy, Rioli, Ross, Stack, Baker,Castagna and Chol.
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #63
Weather looking ok....most of the rain (or worse) should miss...

Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #64
Maybe Dusty is scared of Fisher taking him down again.....twice.

You can make light of it, but I've heard a number of AFL players comment about how hard playing against Cripps is, they really feel it. We talk about the toll it takes on Cripps being left to do too much heavy lifting, but of course it works both ways and has an impact on opponents.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #65
You can make light of it, but I've heard a number of AFL players comment about how hard playing against Cripps is, they really feel it. We talk about the toll it takes on Cripps being left to do too much heavy lifting, but of course it works both ways and has an impact on opponents.

Dont think Dusty would have been playing on Cripps, if you have been watching the Tigers of late they are trying to turn Caddy into a midfielder again and been using Jack Graham
in that role too...Dusty has been running free and back to his usual stuff like drifting forward and getting one on one.
Ross is another kid with a big frame and I'd expect a rotation job on Cripps, hopefully Ed tags Lambert who always slips under the radar when they have Cotchin and Dusty playing.

Reply #66
Dont think Dusty would have been playing on Cripps, if you have been watching the Tigers of late they are trying to turn Caddy into a midfielder again and been using Jack Graham
in that role too...Dusty has been running free and back to his usual stuff like drifting forward and getting one on one.
Ross is another kid with a big frame and I'd expect a rotation job on Cripps, hopefully Ed tags Lambert who always slips under the radar when they have Cotchin and Dusty playing.

Of course not, but it doesn't mean they won't meet at contests throughout the game.

To me it sounds like the way defenders use to describe playing on Plugger or Johnathon Brown.
The Force Awakens!