Skip to main content
Topic: In Game Action: AFL Rd 23: Carlton vs. GWS at Marvel (Read 9431 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: In Game Action: AFL Rd 23: Carlton vs. GWS at Marvel

Reply #76
Is there a 'Preview' button next to the 'Post' button? If so, press Preview before you post and the emoji bar will come up. Select your emoji, press the emoji, then press Post.
Ok. I'll try it. :))  :))

Reply #77
That worked You'r a genius. 8)

Reply #78
Fisher has been terrible.

Reply #80
That 50 against Walsh was a joke.

Watched Walsh in the replay, closely, to see what it was for.   Nothing, nothing, nothing, umpire calling 50.  Still no idea - a shove in the chest???

Reply #81
They've kicked 5 of the last 6.

Reply #82
Just quote and more.
Under the line of the boxwhere your post is, it says Reply Notify Mark Unread Share Print

Those words (Reply Notify Mark Unread Share Print) appear under the last post on every page. It sounds like you're doing everything right. If you want to get it sorted, I'd suggest sending a PM to Spanner. It sounds like your account or account settings have gone a little screwy.

Reply #83
Those words (Reply Notify Mark Unread Share Print) appear under the last post on every page. It sounds like you're doing everything right. If you want to get it sorted, I'd suggest sending a PM to Spanner. It sounds like your account or account settings have gone a little screwy.

My account settings sound a lot like me :o  :o  :o

Reply #84
That worked You'r a genius. 8)

Truth be known, it took me months to work it out... then my grandson came to my help!! Voila! ;D
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #85
As expected, they've turned up the heat... now for the test, now's the chance to rewrite our old, predictable script. Come on boys. Need an inspirational goal.

Reply #86
Is it me or does ever other side seem to have young kids come into their side who can take intercept marks but we have no ther option than Plowman.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #87
That turnover from Kennedy is symptomatic of two things about our team.  Firstly, Turnovers have killed us all year.
Secondly, most of our players lack a football brain. What you just saw Ed Curnow do, is a prime example of both. The man is 45 metres out and clear, why not take the shot. Instead he passes to Honey.

Reply #88
Plowman... holy mackerel man, where's your awareness!!! Though how about the illegal disposal from Greene... one hand throw into the ground. Pick up your game, ump.

Reply #89
Nick Newman weak as water in that passage