Skip to main content
Topic: Eastern Freeway Tragedy (Read 2767 times) previous topic - next topic

Eastern Freeway Tragedy

Is it just me is does that Porsche driving piece of human garbage rile anyone else up? I cant even look at his face on the TV without wanting to launch myself at it. This c#$% makes me angrier than any mongrel I have seen on any news report in a very long time. He is just pure evil who takes pleasure in causing grief to others. He has Zero respect for anyone, let alone Police. They have to figure out how to keep this pond scum locked away for as long as possible. If I saw this dirt bag in the street, I feel I wouldnt be able to control myself.  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Re: Eastern Freeway Tragedy

Reply #1
Is it just me is does that Porsche driving piece of human garbage rile anyone else up? I cant even look at his face on the TV without wanting to launch myself at it. This c#$% makes me angrier than any mongrel I have seen on any news report in a very long time. He is just pure evil who takes pleasure in causing grief to others. He has Zero respect for anyone, let alone Police. They have to figure out how to keep this pond scum locked away for as long as possible. If I saw this dirt bag in the street, I feel I wouldnt be able to control myself.  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(

Agree...taunting human beings when they are dying is something you associate with the evil like we saw in WWII, the truck driver also seems equally disturbed, he was avoiding hitting a "witch", that was his excuse. Think both drivers will be very uncomfortable in the big house for a long while....

Reply #2
He's headed for a miserable life.  What's left of it after he's hounded to hell. 

Reply #3
Mortgage broker - an entitled prat who is going to learn the hard way.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #4
Just speculating but the Porsche creature is probably a sociopath... has all the hallmarks, which means he doesn't feel very much at all. Just pure evil. Human life, indeed any life, would mean squat to him and he will probably like it in the big house. 'The Mask Of Sanity' is still one of the best books written on sociopaths/psychopaths... and it was written in 1941! And we still allow 'them' to walk among us.

As for the Truckie, who knows what's cooked his brain and where he's at now.  Oh, and as an aside, the excuse of a 'severe panic attack' being the reason he couldn't be interviewed for a few days is pure cr@p. Yours truly has been hospitalised on a few occasions with severe Panic Disorder and I would have been able to be interviewed... especially after the appropriate medication. Sounds to me, and only an opinion, like his grey matter was cooked by something (probably ice) which led to a psychotic episode - takes a few days to come down from that.
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #5
Good call baggers.  And why wasn't the "witch watcher" tested ... daily if necessary.  That's bull crap as well.  Agonies in the making

Reply #6
Good call baggers.  And why wasn't the "witch watcher" tested ... daily if necessary.  That's bull crap as well.  Agonies in the making
I suppose we don't know what he was tested for, there will be more to this than the doped trucker or Pusey. You suspect they'll be using this event to leverage Pusey about his mates! Some of which will be on both sides of the law no doubt, which I suspect leaves Pusey in the grim reality he deserves!

Maybe the only thing keeping Pusey alive at the moment will be surveillance!

PS; I think he should change his name to Pussey, he's really a 2¢ bully!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #7
Just speculating but the Porsche creature is probably a sociopath... has all the hallmarks, which means he doesn't feel very much at all. Just pure evil. Human life, indeed any life, would mean squat to him and he will probably like it in the big house. 'The Mask Of Sanity' is still one of the best books written on sociopaths/psychopaths... and it was written in 1941! And we still allow 'them' to walk among us.

I actually want him to spend a loooong time in the big house, I am tipping he wont enjoy it though. "Bubba" is waiting for a pretty boy just like him to come along. I suspect his aggression will be curbed very quickly indeed in there. Hope that soap isn't too slippery for you scum bag!
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th

Reply #8
Yeah feel the same way about this guy.  In any other circumstance he's got an extremely punchable face but add in he filmed dying people for 3 MINUTES without rendering any assistance, its beyond comprehension.  Did you see how his lawyer, requesting bail, said how could he render assistance, the cop said, he's a REGISTERED NURSE!

farking piece of scum. 

Pity his family, who said they are disgraced by his actions and gave all their sympathy to the dead police officres' families and friends.

Reply #9
I suppose we don't know what he was tested for, there will be more to this than the doped trucker or Pusey. You suspect they'll be using this event to leverage Pusey about his mates! Some of which will be on both sides of the law no doubt, which I suspect leaves Pusey in the grim reality he deserves!

Maybe the only thing keeping Pusey alive at the moment will be surveillance!

PS; I think he should change his name to Pussey, he's really a 2¢ bully!

There are a lot more Pusey's roaming the streets and running organisations than many folks realise. Pusey is what you get when you remove a conscience, when you remove morality, when there is no sense of remorse.

Reply #10
There are a lot more Pusey's roaming the streets and running organisations than many folks realise. Pusey is what you get when you remove a conscience, when you remove morality, when there is no sense of remorse.
I cynically identified long ago there are strong differentials between psychopathy and those who rapidly rise and succeed in business, and those who don't. No matter how socially conscious the successful may appear, you always find skeletons of people who paid a price for that success!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #11
I cynically identified long ago there are strong differentials between psychopathy and those who rapidly rise and succeed in business, and those who don't. No matter how socially conscious the successful may appear, you always find skeletons of people who paid a price for that success!

Nothing cynical about your comment, Spotted One. Just a cold, hard fact.

Reply #12

When profit is the holy grail and its realisation at ANY cost is built into most senior executive KPIs then no wonder much of society is fecked.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #13
Scum bucket scourge of the Earth denied bail.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th

Reply #14
Scum bucket scourge of the Earth denied bail.

The system worked! It's meant to protect society from 'dangerous' individuals and this bloke is certainly that. Reported that he allegedly talked about taking a life - another sociopath tick.