Skip to main content
Topic: Elliot Rodgers. (Read 6754 times) previous topic - next topic

Elliot Rodgers.

What a disturbed guy this fellow was. A lonely virgin who didn't have the tools to pull a girl goes ape. No winners.

Vid is chilling.

[flash=400,400]http://www.youtube.com/v/MQUW3Km01BM&bpctr=1401115735[/flash]
IN WADA WE TRUST

Re: Elliot Rodgers.

Reply #1
Tragic and terrible situation, it's beyond logic that despite numerous tragedies in USA  involving easily obtainable weapons, they still can't see the human value in banning them, unbelievable.
“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

― Mark Twain

Reply #2
It is dumbfounding when the President of the United States cannot have an impact on gun control within his country. The NRA are terrorists IMO as they slaughter so many innocent Americans with their stance.
IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #3
So entrenched in their history is this gun rights fiasco, and I agree they should be ashamed of themselves for continuing the rhetoric. What I'd like to know is whether the majority of Americans agree with them. Full respect to the father of one of the victims for coming out and labeling the gun rights fiasco as crazy.
“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

― Mark Twain

Reply #4
Full respect to the father of one of the victims for coming out and labeling the gun rights fiasco as crazy.

I said to my Missus, that is as raw as it gets. His delivery was incredible and I pray everyone in America took his message to heart. What a wonderful father.
IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #5
Can only hope the majority of Americans  get to the point where they have had enough of the lobbying against strict regulation of Arms. I remember the swiftness in which Australia acted to ban automatic weapons after a spate of tragedies here such as Hoddle street, Queens Street and the Tasmanian tragedy that claimed the lives of two young girls amongst many others several decades ago. But the Americans never seem to get it.

― Mark Twain

Reply #6
The US is such a diverse country that uniformity of laws would be impossible in the short term.
It's really like 50 different countries rather than states.
A President who tried to enforce gun control would face opposition we don't really comprehend.
(and he'd be looking to avoid six story buildings with book depositories)

You would like to think change will come eventually but it will take years to filter through each and every state.

Reply #7
America.   The land of the free.    What a crape country

Reply #8
What a twisted jealous little fecker.
Another crazed freak with a sense of entitlement takes the lives of the innocent.
Very, very sad.
Carrots, slower than escargot in garlic sauce !!

Reply #9
We all used to express sympathy when a mass murder happened in the US.  The fact that most of the victims were children intensified the sentiment.  But I no longer feel any sympathy.  I only feel contempt.  If Americans are prepared to treat gun victims as acceptable collateral damage in the defence of their right to bear arms, then those deaths are no more significant than those inflicted by car accidents.  No doubt there are thousands of those each year in the US and we never hear about them.  Why should we care if the majority of Americans don't?  We know nothing's going to change, so nothing to see here. 

Reply #10
AMERICA
WHO CARES?
NEXT.....

Reply #11
If you were an anti-American terrorist why would you bother with flying planes in buildings when all you need do to ensure thousands of Americans are murdered each year is make a substantial annual donation to the NRA.
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #12
I see the annual thread has been opened.

Good to hear that people are still outraged.

For me this has become part of life, I no longer bat an eyelid when I hear about it.  Part of me weeps for the ruined lives of many families, but I am oddly at ease with it, because it feels normal to hear about another shooting.

Cest la vie.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #13
America needs a "man of steel"