Skip to main content
Topic: AFL Rd 15 2022 Post Game Postulations Carlton vs Fremantle (Read 5806 times) previous topic - next topic

AFL Rd 15 2022 Post Game Postulations Carlton vs Fremantle

Very interesting to see the result.
Live Long and Prosper!

Re: AFL Rd 15 2022 Post Game Postulations Carlton vs Fremantle

Reply #1
I didn’t see this one coming. Great result.
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #2
Best win  of the year.
Seemed like the win meant a lot to the players too.

(Who needs two rucks and KPDs... not us!) ;D
(Maybe when we play Geelong. ;) )

Reply #3
Top performance especially considering the outs. Could we just start to dream??
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #4
Great coaching from Voss today, good matchups/tactics and we clearly won the midfield which helped our smaller backline.
Doesnt matter being outsized down back if the ball doesnt get down there and we squared the ledger after letting too many forward entries in last game. Sam Walsh was dominant and we probably should have won by more....very pleasing to beat Freo and see Longmuirs face, something about him I find annoying.

Reply #5
Couple of ripper taps from De Koning

Reply #6
Why does our leadership now look strong, uncompromising and influential?? Does a guy called Voss have anything to do with it?? Doherty in both play and leadership is a mile ahead of the previous Doc, Cripps now knows his roll and plays it to perfection, Walsh just says 'Follow Me' JSOS says 'I'm invested 110%'.... and they all look at a kid like DeKoning and say 'You can do it!' AND HE DID!!

Reply #7
I reckon Jack might not be the most popular bloke as far as the opposition is concerned.
He seems to get into a lot of 'discussions' ;D

Reply #8
I think that was probably our best 4-Qtr effort for the season against an opponent that was having a real crack.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #9
Ross Lyon suggested through the week that Fremantle would 'dine out on us'.
He had a graphic of Freo players with Carlton bibs to support his claim.

The saddest bloke in Football today would be Lyon because he doesn't have this side.
Then again....he's no Michael Voss! ;D

Reply #10
Great coaching from Voss today, good matchups/tactics and we clearly won the midfield which helped our smaller backline.
Doesnt matter being outsized down back if the ball doesnt get down there and we squared the ledger after letting too many forward entries in last game. Sam Walsh was dominant and we probably should have won by more....very pleasing to beat Freo and see Longmuirs face, something about him I find annoying.

Great win indeed.
I'm with you regards Longmuir. I dislike him. Despise his flat affect and monotone drivel. Human proclivity- like what you like, hate what you hate.
Coming together is the beginning.
Keeping together is progress.
Working together is success.
Henry Ford.

Reply #11
Was it Ed Curnow who was given a week a few years ago for an incidental touch of an umpire?? Let's see if 2 Brownlow medals get you credits in that area??  He has to get 1 week???

Reply #12
Old mate sitting near me had a vintage footy bag emblazoned with, “They can smell what we’re cooking.”

The funny thing is that I think I could smell it too 🙂
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #13
Voss the Boss.

Reply #14
Was it Ed Curnow who was given a week a few years ago for an incidental touch of an umpire?? Let's see if 2 Brownlow medals get you credits in that area??  He has to get 1 week???

I recall Charlie in that position. At the hearing the umpire said he didn't know it happened. You'll know the outcome.
Coming together is the beginning.
Keeping together is progress.
Working together is success.
Henry Ford.