Skip to main content
Topic: Megan Gale is pregnant (Read 10519 times) previous topic - next topic

Megan Gale is pregnant

56 more games for Dad and this offspring (who is going to be an absolute giant) could have been a lock in the first ruck palming it down to the Judd brothers at the start of the 2035 season!

All the best, Megan and Shaun - I hope you have a lovely baby daughter!
This is now the longest premiership drought in the history of the Carlton Football Club - more evidence of climate change?

Re: Megan Gale is pregnant

Reply #1
That kid is going to be ridiculously good looking!

Reply #2
Well at least he knows how to shoot straight in one way...  ;D

Reply #4
Well at least he knows how to shoot straight in one way...  ;D

Yes, clearly not a behind on this occasion! ;D
This is now the longest premiership drought in the history of the Carlton Football Club - more evidence of climate change?

Reply #5
56 more games for Dad and this offspring (who is going to be an absolute giant) could have been a lock in the first ruck palming it down to the Judd brothers at the start of the 2035 season!

Supposedly, scientists believe that an attractive couple is substantially more likely than an unattractive couple to have a girl, at least on average.  Not sure we have to worry about Hammer playing 100 games for the Tigers anyway. 

Reply #6

Supposedly, scientists believe that an attractive couple is substantially more likely than an unattractive couple to have a girl, at least on average.  Not sure we have to worry about Hammer playing 100 games for the Tigers anyway.

Must be saying Judd is a really ugly fella. Better get Kreuzer breeding as soon as possible.
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #8
Don't know how I am going to break this to the Mrs.

Reply #10
I wouldn't be letting him hold it if I was Meegz. He'll drop it.

Reply #12
A win for Andy, who is free to indulge in an array of young booty. Meanwhile Hammer is now owned by a Milf who will be 50 while he's still in his 30's. Even worse he is playing for ninethmond. :o
IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #14
She said she was taking precautions. I should've asked her which ones...