Skip to main content
Topic: 2018 Rd 21 Pre Game Patter: Carlton vs Freo in Perth (Read 10679 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: 2018 Rd 21 Pre Game Patter: Carlton vs Freo in Perth

Reply #45
Hope we don't get caught with our panzers down that's all!  :o

:)) :)) :)) Ah, Fluffy One... champagne comedy!

Dare I say that we are serial offenders... and Leopard's don't lose their spots...

Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #46
:)) :)) :)) Ah, Fluffy One... champagne comedy!

Dare I say that we are serial offenders... and Leopard's don't lose their spots...

Fortunately, the AFV featured is a spotless Merkava  ;)
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #47

Party pooper...
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #48

Ah! Well I knew it wasn't a Tiger for the obvious reason.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #49
Any (obligatory) late out's yet?
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #52
Anxiety related?

Would not think so. It would have to be very high anxiety for it to rule him out for this time period that it has been present and anxiety can be controlled by medication, however I'm no doctor,

Reply #53
Kruz out with an elevated heart rate again. Out for the rest of the season. Bit of a worry going forward.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-08-12/elevated-heart-rate-ends-big-blues-season

Not surprised by this. I posted that I I thought Kreuz could be doubtful from the time I saw both him and Lobbe included in the line-up.

Reply #54
Not surprised by this. I posted that I I thought Kreuz could be doubtful from the time I saw both him and Lobbe included in the line-up.

Some doubt now for the future IMO, hope it isnt the case as he as been a grand warrior but even if he continues I think we need to give thought to another ruckman ...ie maybe Pruess, Roughead ?

Reply #55
Replaced by the gun midfielder Graham,  gees Freo must be quaking with fear.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #56
Some doubt now for the future IMO, hope it isnt the case as he as been a grand warrior but even if he continues I think we need to give thought to another ruckman ...ie maybe Pruess, Roughead ?

Agree. This is now becoming a definite priority IMO.

Reply #57
Replaced by the gun midfielder Graham,  gees Freo must be quaking with fear.

Reckon NickyG would be counting every minute of his time left at the club though given our history of list management we are likely to delist Graham then rookie him again... :-X

Reply #58
Reckon NickyG would be counting every minute of his time left at the club though given our history of list management we are likely to delist Graham then rookie him again... :-X

NG would be OK to keep for the Northern Blues where he would be a good player for us and help to provide a stable development environment - as long as he doesn't take up a place on the Senior or Rookie list that we may otherwise need.

Reply #59
NG would be OK to keep for the Northern Blues where he would be a good player for us and help to provide a stable development environment - as long as he doesn't take up a place on the Senior or Rookie list that we may otherwise need.

Be ok in the NB's but would probably earn a few more dollars playing country footy or going to the SANFL.....maybe the SANFL might improve him having to be one of the main men and get him a second chance....