Skip to main content
Topic: R7. Blues V Pies (Read 68173 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: R7. Blues V Pies

Reply #105
Woohoo! A Blues game on fta tv in SA.

Got a nice Black Imperial IPA on tap at home that will go down a treat Fri night...

Reply #106
Enjoy Raven. We take that for granted over here. Hopefully the Blues can pull off a victory for you!
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #107

Got a nice Black Imperial IPA on tap at home that will go down a treat Fri night...

Also the NBs are on ABC this weekend, so for viewers in other states it may be possible to catch the Magoos on the iView or maybe the rare late night replays of the state leagues.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #108

Sounds like your house is the place to be!
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #109
Maxwell will want to be third man up or a Lucy down back.

With all of Waite, Henderson and Casboult inside forward 50 or rotating through there this will hopefully not allow Maxwell to do what he wants when he wants so long as our forwards work hard and have constant and strong leading patterns, separate and also that our ball movement and delivery is of high quality. The forwards and group as a whole MUST work as a team and get stuck into the Pies players in all facets.

I do not want average Joe's like Nick Maxwell doing whatever he wants. Guys like Frost and Keeffe have to be towelled up and targeted. Hearing Lachie Keeffe saying they verballed Jake Carlisle and targeted him last week makes me feel he's getting things a little too easy down back for my liking.

Tipping Waite and Henderson to teach Frost and Keeffe and lesson in KP play at AFL level!

Reply #110
What is our preference, wet or dry?
The Force Awakens!

Reply #113
Bucks saying Marley Williams is a chance and that Young passed his fitness test.

Reply #114
Friday 2 May

Summary

Min 11Max 14 Rain developing.

Melbourne area

Cloudy. Areas of rain developing early in the morning. Winds northerly 15 to 25 km/h turning south to southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h in the afternoon.
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #115
Friday 2 May

Summary

Melbourne area

Cloudy. Areas of rain developing early in the morning. Winds northerly 15 to 25 km/h turning south to southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h in the afternoon.

What we really want to know is............ Carpark opened or closed?

Reply #116
Gotta hope they play Marley, likely to be underdone given his off field dramas....?
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #117
Friday 2 May

Summary

Melbourne area

What we really want to know is............ Carpark opened or closed?

X2

Reply #119
All of the Collingwood supporters I know are convinced we are going to be seriously smashed and put right back in our place after this game. Back to the laughing stock that we belong to be. I hope the club is reading this and doing what it takes to get ready for this epic battle. ???
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.