Skip to main content
Topic: Blues V Hawks - R13 - In Game thread (Read 58173 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Blues V Hawks - R13 - In Game thread

Reply #30
pisss [por effoet defensdively.
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #31
Watson looks completely shattered as a player.  If I was him I'd start showing my old willy to girls on Facebook just so Carlton will let me go.

Rowe though is playing his heart out.  Judd was great.  The rest are frightened and not playing with any brains or composure. 

Reply #32
Thank god Rowes doing well down back ey? Can't imagine if he was never moved down back....

Reply #33
Poor old watto. Really want him to make it but has wet his pants tonight

Reply #34
Always like Jamo.

FMD we need him tonight.
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................

Reply #35
Man up.... Stop letting birchall do what he wants...
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #37
LOL - Watson - just gets sh1tter each week
paddle pop lion that's been tranquilized

Reply #38
I'm totally gobsmacked, Rowe looks to have Roughead's measure tonight, apart from him getting away early in the quarter and that crap free kick to Hale, Rowe has done really well thus far. 

And poor old Matty Watson, he looks like a deer in the headlights every time he has the ball in his hands.

Just waiting for Robinson to put his dukes up and go toe-to-toe with Hodge in a good old fashioned bare-knuckle brawl.  
"The Other Teams Can Rot In Hell"

Reply #39
Man up.... Stop letting birchall do what he wants...

And let Suckling kick two goals.  I mean it's great for my Supercoach, but seriously everyone knows he'll go for goal if he's on the fifty and yet we're letting him run loose in the forward line.

Reply #40
Thank god Rowes doing well down back ey? Can't imagine if he was never moved down back....

Roughie is a hard player to match up on. Rowe is doing a great job. He even out muscled him!
Why did the Carlton FC fall? So they could learn to pick themselves up.

Reply #41
The only thing impressive on Watson is his watermelon head. Thats it. Nothing else to offer. Nothing   :o

Reply #43
This is why we are where we are.

i know a lot are blaming cr@p umpiring for our last two defeats and it did have some effect. But when you lead by 16 points in the last quarter and you can't win a game, that says it all about your physical and mental toughness.

We don't have enough players who have that and you can see it tonight.

We are gone season well and truly over.

Reply #44
Yep great list management.... No talls worth a crumpet outside first 18.  Hey carrots, you wanted this bloke to play.... Pretty clear why he was at the NB's.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?