Skip to main content
Topic: May vs Pac (Read 4904 times) previous topic - next topic

May vs Pac

Well there goes $300M, Mayweather on points!

Personally I thought Pac had it, May's left jabs many that were nothing more than defensive pushes shouldn't count!

This pic says it all!

Boxing is in a very sad state when you can win by running away!
The Force Awakens!

Re: May vs Pac

Reply #1
Well there goes $300M, Mayweather on points!

Personally I thought Pac had it, May's left jabs many that were nothing more than defensive pushes shouldn't count!

This pic says it all!

Boxing is in a very sad state when you can win by running away!
x2

Reply #2
Pacquiao had many wanting him to win. Some thinking he was more the aggressor. I heard Floyd stating he had one more fight this year before he retires. I am certain Manny would want another chance and have a rematch. Over in the Philippines. I don't think Floyd  would take that opportunity on. It could ruin his 48 wins from 48 fight record. I am sure he would love to retire with an undefeated record.
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #3
Yet people still pay millions to watch it.

Wont change.

Boring sport. This fight just proved it.
"We are a club in a hurry"

#united #reset

Reply #4
The purse was beyond obscene.

Reply #5
I thought they looked after each other well, no point beating each other into a dementia ward when you have all that money to spend....

Reply #6

Paquiao was the red corner, Mayweather was the blue corner, the official judges appeared to have given the points to Paquiao yet the result was a reverse, look what is hand written in the bottom of the score card on the right ??
"The Other Teams Can Rot In Hell"

Reply #7
I thought they looked after each other well, no point beating each other into a dementia ward when you have all that money to spend....

Saving themselves for the Sept rematched EB1! ;)
The Force Awakens!

Reply #8

Paquiao was the red corner, Mayweather was the blue corner, the official judges appeared to have given the points to Paquiao yet the result was a reverse, look what is hand written in the bottom of the score card on the right ??
um, the red appears to be mayweather.

I don't know anything about this sport, so happy for a correction.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #9
Mayweather is boring but he clearly won. Pacquiao's was at his best 6 years ago when Mayweather wanted nothing to do with him.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!