Skip to main content
Topic: RD 4 : BLUES Defeated By Demons (Pathetic & Pitiful Post-Match) (Read 73073 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: RD 4 : BLUES Defeated By Demons (Pathetic & Pitiful Post-Match)

Reply #15
No leadership. Simple. Solve this and we will be competitive again. Who is our luke hodge Jobe Watson Gary Ablett? Melbourne have more leadership than us. Melbourne seems like a ironic example. Previously they had two young players as captains and no leadership quality players. What roos as done he has bought in players who have this quality cross, vince etc. Yeh sure thy aren't the greatest players but they have something our guys lack. I'm not saying we should have gotten these guys, but we need to go done a similar path, in terms of devolping leadership. This is part of the reason y we recruited Judd back then but sadely haven't followed through on it.

This is in no way a excuse for the poor skills displayed out on the ground today or a sheild protecting mick from cristism but I see this as a major underlying problem. Murphy and I can say the same for majority of the list can't go "right enough is enough, follow me"

Reply #16
At least we had Fev in the dark years.... we won't kick three goals against any of the top 4.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #17
The honourable thing would be to resign but coaches don't.  So sack him.

The serious question to ask is....  who do we get in as caretaker?

I'd be tempted to go like '95 and let the senior players set the agenda and game plan, and somebody like Wiley can keep track of the interchanges.

That way all the onus is on the list and not on some "coach".

Can't sack him because we've loaded up with Mickites.

Wiley, Buttifant are probably on 3 year deals as well.

So sad.
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................

Reply #18
At least it makes Essendons win last week look less impressive

That's the only positive I came up with.   And we don't have Travis Cloke on 1 mil plus a year

Reply #19
Disgraceful performance.

At our lowest ebb since the dark days and gees aren't the quality number one draft pricks earning their gold coin..

I was gunna make a trip over this year being the 150th, but stuff it ..
Carrots, slower than escargot in garlic sauce !!

Reply #20

That's the only positive I came up with.   And we don't have Travis Cloke on 1 mil plus a year

Not that we didn't try.
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................

Reply #21
They won't sack Mick.

His press conferences this year are going to be all time.  

Reply #22

Not that we didn't try.

If only we picked up Xavier Clake

Reply #23
Would we beat Brisbane?

Reply #26
Would we beat Brisbane?

We can beat them, we can beat them with Warnock, if we use him like a baseball bat!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #27
Well that sucked. After last week I thought we'd have pumped Melbourne. This is a side that has played finals 4 of the last 5 years so no excuse in regards to the ability to thump the guts out of a side like Melbourne.. The culture of this club is terrible. No work rate, attitude...no anything. Tail wags the dog too much in this club.

Wasted our time and $$$$$ sacking Ratts. He has a nice cushy job with the Hawks. No stress.

So who on here thought it was a good idea sacking him. Next coach....

Reply #28
The Force Awakens!

Reply #29
The game gave 1AW a "Yuck" feeling!  :-[
The Force Awakens!