Skip to main content
Topic: RD 4 : BLUES Defeated By Demons (Pathetic & Pitiful Post-Match) (Read 73070 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: RD 4 : BLUES Defeated By Demons (Pathetic & Pitiful Post-Match)

Reply #30
Just like his disposal.

Reply #31

WTF , this is now the third time I've seen a Carlton side that does not want to play for the coach and ended with a sacking....I reckon now Sod's law they will keep the coach and have another 6-10 years of crape mind f##king rebuild....ain't easy beating blue..

Reply #32
In what has to be one of the more insipid performances by this club, we have lost to the bottom-placed Melbourne who normally get belted by 12-goals or more by the rest of the clubs.

There was no teamwork, there was no system, there was no willingness to work hard, there was basically bugger-all from a team which told us all week that they were embarrassed and would show some fight this week.

This has gone on for way too long, heads have to roll now. We are officially the laughing stock of the league and as a long-time supporter (and I'm sure I speak for many people), it is embarrassing to be a Carlton supporter when your team will not at least have a fair dinkum dip.

We can all handle losing if we go down fighting, none of this fair-weather crap !!!

I fear for where this club is headed because the key administrators tell us one thing and then the coach contradicts those comments. The players keep getting well paid to produce very little all the while the poor old supporters keep getting asked to open their wallets and tip in more money.

Seriously Carlton, if you want the rank & file people to support you, then you have to start delivering what you say you will and until such time as that happens, you will never ever earn any respect inside or outside of the club.
Have to agree Shiek, this is all through the club.
Excuses year 1, blame year 2, contract extention year 3........

Reply #33
Hard to understand this team, we win most of the stats, so we can win the ball, but we can't convert . Structure lacking , seeming to point directly back to coaching? Thoughts?

Reply #34
on a lighter note, second female goal ump WB V GWS
haute!

Reply #35
Wilted under physical pressure from Melbourne LOL

Reply #36
Would we beat Brisbane?

We couldn't beat an egg !!

Thanks Sheik. the last thing I expected to do after a loss like that was to laugh.
I'd usually be screaming at someone or wanting to rip someones head off but that one liner right there............i'm still crying at how funny ( and true ) that is!!
Too little and Way too late. Pull your fingers out boys!!

Reply #37
17 posses from Cripps is pretty good - anyone see him up close?

Reply #38

Fantastic hands and reflexes, great determination, very slow leg speed, ran out of puff pretty early.  He's one if our saviours........in about 3 year's time

Reply #39
Schlick, Gillette, Wilkinson Sword.......does anyone have any preference.

Reply #40
Simply makes no sense sacking Malthouse now. We're committed to him of we like it or not and we have to work with what we have right now.

The good news is that there are probably 7 of our best 22 missing (Judd, Kreuzer, Waite, Garlett, Robinson, Menzel, Docherty) and I  guess that there are probably 5 or so others that are we'll below their "par" (Walker, Tuohy, Thomas, Murphy, Henderson). So, today's loss didn't come as a surprise.

Reply #41
Simply makes no sense sacking Malthouse now. We're committed to him of we like it or not and we have to work with what we have right now.

The good news is that there are probably 7 of our best 22 missing (Judd, Kreuzer, Waite, Garlett, Robinson, Menzel, Docherty) and I  guess that there are probably 5 or so others that are we'll below their "par" (Walker, Tuohy, Thomas, Murphy, Henderson). So, today's loss didn't come as a surprise.

trouble is, its not working at all
there's some serious damage happening now

Reply #42

I did.
He's a player, so are Buckley and Menzel, but gee do we have some scrubbers running around or what?
As I saw it only Walker, Yarran and Warnock put in hard for four quarters, Yarran ran his guts out.
Henderson's first half was good and so was Simpson's second, Thomas can't seem to get going and Carrazzo looks like a spent force.
If anyone has the stomach for the replay watch Gibbs stand a mark about ten minutes into the last quarter, a bit of a jump here and there and one hand held up in a token effort as the Melbourne player kicked, it typified our effort for the day when most of our blokes seemed to just go through the motions, coming from one of our best players it was a shocking example.
There's just no self belief, even given the lack of skills, it was depressing to watch and until we start turning up primed for a fight I won't be bothered again.
The only thing in this world worth more than a hill of beans is the Carlton Football Club.

Reply #44
Malthouse blamed the loss of Menzel and Jamison!
The Force Awakens!