42 - Tuohy
[ 10 ] (9.7%)
43 - White
[ 1 ] (1%)
46 - Ellard
[ 15 ] (14.6%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Voting closed: May 31, 2014, 07:17:04 pm

Topic: R10 - WORST on ground vs Crows (Read 16722 times) previous topic - next topic

R10 - WORST on ground vs Crows

Tough battle tonight. Which troops let us down.

Re: R10 - WORST on ground vs Crows

Reply #1
Hard to pick the third but to me Walker has unbelievably become a bottom six player and who knows what the fork is wrong with Hendo.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #2
Cannot believe how little impact Garlett has coming in as a sub on a MCG, he should have been tearing the sluggish Crows a new one!

Lots of players tonight played some very ordinary football full of mistakes, they owe the win to a handful of players!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #3
Hard to pick the third but to me Walker has unbelievably become a bottom six player and who knows what the fork is wrong with Hendo.

Henderson had a poor pre-season...same as 2011.
He wasn't special again tonight but he'll probably be better in the second half of the year. In the meantime he's getting game time and match fitness and that will be an advantage in the games to come.

Reply #4

He wasn't special again tonight but he'll probably be better in the second half of the year. In the meantime he's getting game time and match fitness and that will be an advantage in the games to come.

Hendo could be a chance to be rested next week

Reply #5
Forget Jeffy as he was the sub but I can't split Hendo, Walker and 2E for worst on ground. Hendo's form is of particular concern.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #6

Hendo could be a chance to be rested next week

Despite the fact he's struggling he takes a key defender....and he kicked 5 against the Bulldogs
Keep playing him. ;)

Reply #7
He cramped at the end with that shoot at goal.  Something. Ain't right there  :-\
Excuses year 1, blame year 2, contract extention year 3........

Reply #8
Hendo was the only one who really concerned me.

Might be time for him to spend a little time down back to regain some confidence and touch, though with a gig against BrisVegas coming up he might snag a few.

A good few blokes made some silly mistakes and faded in and out of the game but did their bit when we needed that little extra. Trying to find another two blokes (apart from Hendo) would be just for the sake of it.

Terrific team effort.
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #9
He cramped at the end with that shoot at goal.  Something. Ain't right there  :-\

His cramping tells me he's working his backside off.

Forwards, like backlines MUST work together.

Hendo, Waite and Cas got some diabolical service but Menzel got about 5 lace out passes.

Who do you want kicking for goal? Give me Menzel everytime.
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................

Reply #10
Henderson didn't have a ripper, but I understand Lods saying he takes a key tall defender. Ellard wasn't good with his disposals tonight and looked to be butter fingers at times. Garlett didn't do much when he came on, but I won't grill him too much for his performance. They were my 3.
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #11
Walker easily

Warnock Got pantsed by Jacobs all day

Hard to split Tuohy, Ellard and maybe Hendo but I think the latter two worked their butts off.
"We are a club in a hurry"

#united #reset

Reply #12
Tuohy has really lost his confidence at the moment. I hope he doesn't become a liability for us, because his better games have been complete blinders in the past. I don't know what to make of Walker. Should we try him in a different role to build his confidence up ?
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #13
Garlett? He played one quarter.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #14
Garlett? He played one quarter.

And had zero impact, subs have to come on an have some influence or they may as well be in the 2s instead!
The Force Awakens!