42 - Tuohy
[ 10 ] (9.7%)
43 - White
[ 1 ] (1%)
46 - Ellard
[ 15 ] (14.6%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Voting closed: May 31, 2014, 07:17:04 pm

Topic: R10 - WORST on ground vs Crows (Read 16721 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: R10 - WORST on ground vs Crows

Reply #45
Henderson just didn't get near the pill, Casboult's good work didn't go anywhere near making up for some shocking errors and Warnock got a football lesson from Sauce Jacobs.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #46
Henderson just didn't get near the pill, Casboult's good work didn't go anywhere near making up for some shocking errors and Warnock got a football lesson from Sauce Jacobs.

Yet the coaches love the sort of game that was played on Sunday, the hard fought treacle that is modern AFL football. I presume this is because the scrums and nil all draw stoppages offer them the time to think and make a decision. But free flowing football evolves to quickly for the coaches to have any real control!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #47
Sorry but LOL @ Thomas WOG whoever that was.

I thought he struggled but lifted in the final term to get us over the line and certainly wasn't in our bottom 3.

I'm still shocked that 14 posters on here voted for a guy who played one quarter.

I voted for Jeff.

It was hard to find a bottom 3 actually.  Everyone did something to impact the match which is probably why we won.

I had Henderson first but I did that due to his out on the full rather than passing off.  Could have cost us the game and he was cramping with Tuohy near by.  Should have passed the kick on.
I voted Warnock because I think Jacobs took him to the cleaners.
I then went with Garlett for nothing other than not really making an impact when he came on.

It could easily have been Ellard or Walker too, but I thought they did a bit more when the heat was on to help us win.

Thats all.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #48
I voted for Jeff.

It was hard to find a bottom 3 actually.  Everyone did something to impact the match which is probably why we won.

I had Henderson first but I did that due to his out on the full rather than passing off.  Could have cost us the game and he was cramping with Tuohy near by.  Should have passed the kick on.
I voted Warnock because I think Jacobs took him to the cleaners.
I then went with Garlett for nothing other than not really making an impact when he came on.

It could easily have been Ellard or Walker too, but I thought they did a bit more when the heat was on to help us win.

Thats all.

Fair enough, it is games like Sunday's when the mistakes are the problem so I accept your assessment.

I didn't vote 206 as there is just a basic underlying issue, Jacobs is just better and there is not much 206 can do about it. When 206 comes up against blokes who work hard around the ground and can mark 206 is going to look very ordinary.
The Force Awakens!