42 - Tuohy
[ 1 ] (0.8%)
43 - White
[ 1 ] (0.8%)
46 - Ellard
[ 0 ] (0%)

Total Members Voted: 44

Voting closed: May 31, 2014, 07:17:25 pm

Topic: R10 - BEST on ground vs Crows (Read 8015 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: R10 - BEST on ground vs Crows

Reply #15
Murphy, Docherty and Everitt.......apologies to Yarran, Gibbs and Simpson...

Reply #17
Simpson, Gibbs and Docherty.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #18
I went Yarran, Everitt and Tuohy.
It's hard to believe that no one gave Waite a vote even though I didn't, 17 touches and 7 marks is more than our other two key forwards combined, I thought he was very good.
You can't fit everyone in though and I thought Yarran was the game breaker, Everitt the game saver and Tuohy the steadier who wouldn't budge.
Unless Zach gets homesick he'll play 200 games for The Blues, he's a seriously good footballer.
Apologies to Waite, Thomas, Gibbs, Simpson, Murphy, Docherty, Menzel and Brock, all good.
The only thing in this world worth more than a hill of beans is the Carlton Football Club.

Reply #19
I went Simmo, Docherty and Menzel. Seriously excited by Docherty and Menzel though.
IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #20
I went Yarran, Everitt and Tuohy.
It's hard to believe that no one gave Waite a vote even though I didn't, 17 touches and 7 marks is more than our other two key forwards combined, I thought he was very good.
You can't fit everyone in though and I thought Yarran was the game breaker, Everitt the game saver and Tuohy the steadier who wouldn't budge.
Unless Zach gets homesick he'll play 200 games for The Blues, he's a seriously good footballer.
Apologies to Waite, Thomas, Gibbs, Simpson, Murphy, Docherty, Menzel and Brock, all good.

I couldn't have put Tuohy in my best because he had a couple of brain fades giving Betts 2m head start, but he will learn from them. He wasn't as bad a some suggest, and I liked the bit of agro coming from Tuohy and Everitt, the two Ciaran's and Cripps also seem to have the push back mentality which is going to be nice to see in a future Carlton side, and will look good besides Cameron or Boyd in a year or two!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #21
Simpson, Yarran and Gibbs in that order.

Simpson kept finding another gear when the game was swinging away from us, Yarran really sets up most of our attacking forays these days, and Gibbs was huge all day and did a lot to keep our clearnace numbers up which set up the game for us.

You could have put a few more in the good group, but these 3 were instrumental for me.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #22
I couldn't have put Tuohy in my best because he had a couple of brain fades giving Betts 2m head start, but he will learn from them.

Betts gets away from the best of them as Carlton supporters know only too well, over the course of the game I thought Tuohy more than held his own even though Eddie kicked a few.
Zach did some damage of his own as well.
After Yarran and Everitt I could have put 8 or 10 players in for third, I also thought Walker was much better than some of his critics have suggested and McLean was very good inside.
The only thing in this world worth more than a hill of beans is the Carlton Football Club.

Reply #23
It's great to see Everitt getting amongst it, and ruffling a few feathers over at the sausage makers.

I stand by my opinion that he could be the best of the 2013 recruits once he settles in, in the short term at least as I think Cripps is going to be something special.

Everitt is a bit introverted so that bit of aggro we saw is in my opinion a very good sign that he is starting to feel like one of the boys! For example it took Hendo 3 or 4 seasons before we saw him stand up to an opponent outside of a contest for the ball. Everitt is ahead of schedule!

I gave Thomas a vote, that was his best game for our club even if he hadn't kicked that goal.

I gave Docherty a vote, he was a four quarter contributor and worked hard at both ends.

Simmo was BOG for me, despite a couple of "moments", he got enough of the ball to make up for the errors and then some! Simmo reminds me of Hodge the year Mitchell was captain!
The Force Awakens!