42 - Tuohy
[ 8 ] (9.5%)
43 - White (starting sub)
[ 5 ] (6%)
44 - Carrazzo
[ 2 ] (2.4%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Voting closed: June 13, 2014, 10:33:09 pm

Topic: R12 - WORST on ground vs Cats (Read 12381 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: R12 - WORST on ground vs Cats

Reply #30
No Eddie? Poor guy. The 300k odd a year he's picking up isn't motivating enough?
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #31
Wow how did Carrazzo get in the WOG votes? Destroyed Stevie J and whipped out that mega handball to Gobbs for what should've been the sealer.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #32
No Eddie? Poor guy. The 300k odd a year he's picking up isn't motivating enough?

Everyone is human Carrots, no matter what size the salary cheque. Doesn't mean he shouldn't be dropped, it's only a theory about the cause of his downturn, a guess
“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

― Mark Twain

Reply #33
In fairness, its hard to pick 3 wogs for friday.  You could definately find 1, the second was probably not that hard for most, but they all did a task even if they didnt do it particularly well.

All it takes is for one bad moment for people to look at and it cost us the game and you could be forgiven any one player for it.

i.e. I put Rowe in my wog votes, but he actually did well enough.  Its just that he had 4 goals kicked on him.

I had Waite and Henderson as my others, but Henderson at worst kept Taylor honest, and had Lachie gone back, its possible that Taylor would have followed him just to make life difficult for our defense.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #34
I didn't vote this week so I can't see the tally but I'm guess Casboult got his usual weekly nomination?
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #35
I didn't vote this week so I can't see the tally but I'm guess Casboult got his usual weekly nomination?

There's a view results button after the voting options on the right hand side of the screen, no need to vote.