42 - Tuohy
[ 5 ] (5.6%)
44 - Carrazzo
[ 2 ] (2.2%)
45 - Johnson (Starting sub)
[ 0 ] (0%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Voting closed: July 06, 2014, 09:43:40 pm

Topic: R15 - WORST on ground vs Pies (Read 16585 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: R15 - WORST on ground vs Pies

Reply #15
Armfield - one guy at the game screamed at the top of his lungs, when Army put on the red vest "Dennis has been subbed! We're gonna win!!" Pity that result didn't come about, but I see his point.

Carrazzo - gave us nothing. Unfortunately, he's not even a shadow of his former self.

Walker - poor effort. I don't even know what position he played, but he did not present.
Why did the Carlton FC fall? So they could learn to pick themselves up.

Reply #16
Armfield - one guy at the game screamed at the top of his lungs, when Army put on the red vest "Dennis has been subbed! We're gonna win!!" Pity that result didn't come about, but I see his point.

Carrazzo - gave us nothing. Unfortunately, he's not even a shadow of his former self.

Walker - poor effort. I don't even know what position he played, but he did not present.

Walks seems to have lost his ball touch, fumbled several critical receives that he normally wouldn't, not sure what's happening with him, wondering if he's carrying an injury?
“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

― Mark Twain

Reply #17
I have real concerns for Armfield, Carrozzo Mclean Curnow Thouy Robinson Warnock Walker.
Also we need a new Captain. Murphy could have kicked a Captains goal in the 3rd to make it even, 25 m out and fluffed it...also not enough of a leader for mine....

Reply #18
Nathan Buckley mentioned in his presser that he visibly noticed that Murphy was carrying an injury. Despite this he felt it was less of a risk to persist with tag on Murph than transfer tag onto Judd and Free up Murphy. Opposition coach paying Murph respect says he isn't as bad as some make out. His miss hurt us no doubt, but he didn't give up all night. 
“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

― Mark Twain

Reply #19

Walks seems to have lost his ball touch, fumbled several critical receives that he normally wouldn't, not sure what's happening with him, wondering if he's carrying an injury?

Habitual fumbling isn't injury-related denim, don't go making excuses for a player who's horribly out of form.....
Football is life, there is nothing else....

Reply #20

Habitual fumbling isn't injury-related denim, don't go making excuses for a player who's horribly out of form.....

Haven't seen him in this bad a form since the year he was contemplating leaving to join crows.

― Mark Twain

Reply #21

Started back and cost us goals, went forward did nothing, went in the midfield and wasn't up to it. Seems to have lost a yard of pace (Got burned by Rhys Palmer last week) and might be close to being done.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #22
Walker, Everitt, Menzel.

Walker looked fit, was he, did that head knock during marking leave him stunned?

Everitt was back to his worst from a few years ago, Kevin Barlett style skirting the pack is not what you need from a +190cm players!

Menzel must be crape scared of tattoos!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #23

Thomas will come good.

When? I've been hearing this excuse since round 2?

He is not a kid - these are the years he should be at his prime.

We paid 700k a year and what we are supposed to wait a year and half to get some value.

Should have kept betts. Dumb pick up IMO.

Yep. I was willing to give him time, but we have paid him $700K for $200k value IMO. So his next 3 years will need to be worth a million each. That means winning games of your own boot.

"We are a club in a hurry"

#united #reset

Reply #24

Yep, it's called Mick Malthouse.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #25

Thomas will come good.

When? I've been hearing this excuse since round 2?

He is not a kid - these are the years he should be at his prime.

We paid 700k a year and what we are supposed to wait a year and half to get some value.

Should have kept betts. Dumb pick up IMO.

You see, I was willing to accept LR's comment at the start of the year and give him time but he's had that time now and let's face it for 700k he is goddamn awful. To think we could've kept Betts for less but Mick opted to bring his best mate in on overs just like Mick's best mate Swann brought him in on overs. Do you guys not see what has happened here? It all started with Swann, now he's gone but his failed BS is still here.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #26
You see, I was willing to accept LR's comment at the start of the year and give him time but he's had that time now and let's face it for 700k he is goddamn awful. To think we could've kept Betts for less but Mick opted to bring his best mate in on overs just like Mick's best mate Swann brought him in on overs. Do you guys not see what has happened here? It all started with Swann, now he's gone but his failed BS is still here.

He doesn't handle playing against his old team-mates, he may never be any good against them, some players just cannot deal with it! But if they keep belting him behind play and burying his face in the turf the love affair will wear off very quickly.

What is good is that we haven't seen any signs of the injury to this date, and the depth of his kicking improves almost weekly.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #28
@LP

Do you know what 700k gets you?
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #29
@LP

Do you know what 700k gets you?

Eddie Betts apparently, but not Tom Scully, Israel Folau or Karmichael Hunt!

I absolutely understand why we recruited Daisey, and if he stays fit he will be of benefit to us!

The Force Awakens!