Skip to main content
Topic: Round 10: Carlton vs Adelaide Pre Game Palaver (Read 30235 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Round 10: Carlton vs Adelaide Pre Game Palaver

Reply #75
Jesus......the way some people are banging on about Yarran's punishment - you'd think he was the second coming (pun intended). Has done next to diddly-squat for us this year and as for the "He's been handled badly...." - oh purlease, give me a frickin' break.

Can't wait to see The Kreuze running around again tomorrow btw. His presence could & should change the entire functionality of the team.....and in a good way.
x3

Reply #76
The 6am dip in the bay for the entire team is morphing into Yaz getting waterboarded and given a code red.

Reply #79
Jesus......the way some people are banging on about Yarran's punishment - you'd think he was the second coming (pun intended). Has done next to diddly-squat for us this year and as for the "He's been handled badly...." - oh purlease, give me a frickin' break.

One conclusion I've come to - Yarran's definitely not the Messiah. Naughty boy? Yes. Messiah? No.
Keyboard warrior #24601

Reply #80
Apparently 300 days since our last H&A win in Australia....let the good times roll!!!
Football is life, there is nothing else....

Reply #81
Happy to see Kruze back, but I wonder about the wisdom of bringing him back for this game, given we have the by next week. Perhaps another game or two in the ressies would have helped his preparation for seniors better and come back after the bye.....

Reply #82
Happy to see Kruze back, but I wonder about the wisdom of bringing him back for this game, given we have the by next week. Perhaps another game or two in the ressies would have helped his preparation for seniors better and come back after the bye.....
BR I am with you ,hopefully he as fully recovered,as this could be the end of the KKKKRRRRREEEUUUUUUUUZZZ

Reply #83
Apparently 300 days since our last H&A win in Australia....let the good times roll!!!

Looks like it will be 300 days if we drop the Adelaide game but we haven't broken the good old 300 yet (last Aussie win = 20 August)

Reply #84

We're unbeaten in NZ though. Seems we need to move our home base to Wellington. We'd get 11 wins...lol!!!

Reply #85
Wouldn't surprise me if Murph is out and Ellard comes in.
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #86
Ugggghhh....surely we can do better than Ellard.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #87
Re Yarran, if you are an AFL footballer you are a public figure. Don't like that fact, go play at a lower level. If a public figure breaks the rules, whether team rules or the law of the land, if you get caught, it's going to be made public.

If the team rules are be late to a meeting, miss a game, then so be it.
If any player was dropped unexpectedly with no explanation, we would all be complaining about a lack of communication with club members and supporters, give an explanation and some want to cry that the player is being hung out to dry, you can't have it both ways.

In my eyes the club is simply explaining it's actions. if a player is embarrassed by that, don't commit the crime.
Mens sana in corpore sano - A healthy mind in a healthy body.

Navy, it's not just a color, it's an attitude !!!

Reply #88
The Denver Broncos have started fining players for farting in meetings! I hope Yazz isn't the flatulent type!
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #89
The Denver Broncos have started fining players for farting in meetings! !

We all know the ones you hear are less deadly than the ones you don't. My question is how to they lay blame for the ones you don't hear? :P
IN WADA WE TRUST