Skip to main content
Topic: Watson & The 'Woof' - What A Disaster !! (Read 6956 times) previous topic - next topic

Watson & The 'Woof' - What A Disaster !!

Noticed that Watson has been anointed as the new 'woof' recipient by the Carlton faithful.

Great idea but you would want him to get a few more kicks before making a plunge like that.

6 kicks
7 handballs
3 marks
2 tackles

"The Other Teams Can Rot In Hell"

Re: Watson & The 'Woof' - What A Disaster !!

Reply #1
Noticed that Watson has been anointed as the new 'woof' recipient by the Carlton faithful.

Great idea but you would want him to get a few more kicks before making a plunge like that.

6 kicks
7 handballs
3 marks
2 tackles

Absolutely embarrassing.
Wish some supporters would grow up

Reply #2

6 kicks
7 handballs
3 marks
2 tackles

Absolutely embarrassing.
Wish some supporters would grow up

Don't blame the supporters... the spin came from the Club on the mobile apps for us to anoint Watson...

The club under Sticks and the current Board is comfortable looking at the past and not forging or executing any Premiership success for the future...

Reply #3
Its a bit of fun for a new generation.

Its something that doesn't cost the club a cent, yet generates interest for the kids and hopefully translates to more members.

Yeah...lets take a pot shot at the club for that too.  ???

Reply #4
Watson hasnt earned the right...that stint he had on Westhoff was pathetic, Malcom Blight singled out one of his players and called him pathetic Pittman after a weak as piss effort one game and Watson is lucky Blight isnt the coach.
Id be woofing him alright telling him he played a dog of a game and to get some body on his opponent next time and not play like a U18 school kid.......Jonas , Clurey, Hombch(spelling) all contested better.....so there is no excuse, ditto for McInnes and his lame efforts as well.......
They both need woofing and it has nothing to do with Ang Christou whose name should not be mentioned in the same breath as an imposter to the kicking throne like Watson......

Reply #5
WhenI first got the message from the club I thought it must be for our new number 39 Daisy..

Reply #6

Its something that doesn't cost the club a cent, yet generates interest for the kids and hopefully translates to more members.

OK Kruds, I'll tell you what would generate some fun and interest, for at least one of the older blokes - come out and play with some passion and guts for four quarters and win a few games. Could have a big impact on the memberships numbers too maybe! Is that asking too much?
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #7
I wish they'd just focus on learning how to play consistent, hard football! This WOOF stuff is ridiculous.

Reply #8
Went too early for sure, but I guess the club was just trying to grab some positivity for supporters leading into the season.
IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #9
You 'woof' when you are brash, arrogant and walk the walk as well as talk the talk........not when you are sh1thouse!!!

Reply #10
I didn't realize how big a kick Jamo was until the other night.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #11
Watson hasnt earned the right...that stint he had on Westhoff was pathetic, Malcom Blight singled out one of his players and called him pathetic Pittman after a weak as piss effort one game and Watson is lucky Blight isnt the coach.
Id be woofing him alright telling him he played a dog of a game and to get some body on his opponent next time and not play like a U18 school kid.......Jonas , Clurey, Hombch(spelling) all contested better.....so there is no excuse, ditto for McInnes and his lame efforts as well.......
They both need woofing and it has nothing to do with Ang Christou whose name should not be mentioned in the same breath as an imposter to the kicking throne like Watson......

^^^ Thank you, EB1. Exactamondo.

Again, PR & spin win-out over substance.
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #12

OK Kruds, I'll tell you what would generate some fun and interest, for at least one of the older blokes - come out and play with some passion and guts for four quarters and win a few games. Could have a big impact on the memberships numbers too maybe! Is that asking too much?

That certainly would generate some interest too. However, i think that is outside the scope of the marketing department. ;)

Reply #13

That certainly would generate some interest too. However, i think that is outside the scope of the marketing department. ;)

Maybe the marketing dept. could use it though........or would they know how?  ::)
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #14
I d like Watson to own a few KPP's before he gets annointed