Skip to main content
Topic: Rd 4: Post Game Pain: Carlton vs. Western Bulldogs (Read 56033 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Rd 4: Post Game Pleasure/pain: Carlton vs. Western Bulldogs

Reply #15
Ridiculous post.

You're obviously not old enough to know how the Carlton of old works!

Let hope things have changed, but don't be shocked if the unspeakable happens!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #16
Plowman and Weitering showed tonight that we don't need Rowe or Jamison.  Rowe looked lost on a number of occasions and I know Byrne was blame for that cross the goal mouth goal, but Rowe put no body on the mark, just accepted it in a lazy, la de da fashion.  Because he zero awareness.

Probably one or the other, I doubt we'll see both in the same side again unless due to injury

Reply #18
You're obviously not old enough to know how the Carlton of old works!

Let hope things have changed, but don't be shocked if the unspeakable happens!

Wrong.

Bolton was brought in with a mandate to change things over...we could lose the next 15 by 100 and he'd be safe.

The boys have Ben giving good effort and u can see some progression, if that continues we are good as gold

Reply #19
Casboult to defence and take Rowe's spot, Jaksch and Jones in after last night. Casboult plays alot better when he's away from goal. Noticed that tonight. Tempted to drop Krezuer and use Wood, as the former is looking cooked. Graham show ability but needs time with the NB's or now.

Reply #20
Wrong.

Bolton was brought in with a mandate to change things over...we could lose the next 15 by 100 and he'd be safe.

The boys have Ben giving good effort and u can see some progression, if that continues we are good as gold

Now who's being a little naive? :D

If we have a string of results like that by mid-season The Judge's hammer will fall, and Trigger will pull it!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #21
Not me. For the first time in our history we know where we are at and sacking Bolton if we lose the next three games is just plain stupid.

Reply #22
Not me. For the first time in our history we know where we are at and sacking Bolton if we lose the next three games is just plain stupid.

So is stupidity not part of our club's history in your world?
The Force Awakens!

Reply #23
Second half of the first quarter and most of the last  were acceptable. The young 'uns were good.

We're such an easy side to coach against - shut down Cripps and double team Levi and our poor disposal and decision-making will do the rest.

Buckley's a worry in terms of where to play him. Is it good enough to hold down a position if your main role is merely to "harass"?

Lots of love for Graham after he took it up to a few of the bullies after Sumner was poleaxed.

Keyboard warrior #24601

Reply #24
I think the "reset" this time is fair dinkum. Bolton isn't going anywhere, shellackings or no shellackings, at least IMO.

Reply #25
Curnofides, Cripps, Weitering. That is the nucleus to build around. Trade Murphy, Gibbs and Kreuzer and build around these blokes.

thats the first thing I have agreed with you today :D

unfortunately Kruezer is a steak knives part of a deal now

murphy - off to hawthorn for a flag son

gibbs - off to adelaide for a flag

Reply #26
So is stupidity not part of our club's history in your world?

Unlike yourself Carlton has moved on....

Reply #27
I think the "reset" this time is fair dinkum. Bolton isn't going anywhere, shellackings or no shellackings, at least IMO.

Spot on

Reply #28
Unlike yourself Carlton has moved on....

Do you think what I write is what I believe should happen, or what I believe might happen?
The Force Awakens!

Reply #29
Hopefully the first of a few players to get dropped

jamison is no more for carlton only when someone gets injured - same with rowe and walker....

plowman, no 23, charlie, sumner, phillips, all the new pieces in the puzzle...